Zhengzhou University is accepting President’s Scholarship applications for the September 2023 intake. Zhengzhou University President Scholarship for Postgraduate Students to pursue a degree, particularly a doctorate, at Zhengzhou University The scholarship has a duration of 4 years.
Zhengzhou University, colloquially known as Zhèngdà in Chinese, is a public university in Zhengzhou, Henan, People’s Republic of China. Zhengzhou University has more students than any other university in China. At 433 hectares, the campus is the tenth-largest in China.
Zhengzhou University President Scholarship Details
|Study Level||Ph.D. Degree|
|Deadline||15 June 2023|
The Duration of the Degree is not more than 4 Years.
Programs/Majors for Ph.D. Scholarship
All the Ph.D. programs can be instructed in English and Chinese.
Please details list of Programs Offered by Zhengzhou University ( Click Here)
|Doctor||Full tuition||CNY 1000/month||CNY 3,500/month|
Also Apply: OGDCL Internships 2023 | Internships for Fresh Graduates (Apply)
Eligibility for President Scholarship
- Applicants must be non-Chinese nationality in good health.
- Must be an International Student out of China, or graduates of Chinese universities are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Abide by the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China as well as regulations of ZZU;
- Excellent performance in study.
- Applicants should have good ability in scientific research
- Applicants for doctoral program should have an excellent academic record in a master’s program (for Pakistan applicants, should be 18 years master) or higher degree or equivalent degree, and aged less than 40 years old;
- Chinese medium courses: report of HSK4 or above (score: 210 or above, valid for two years), English level certificate.
- English medium courses: IELTS (5.5 or above) or TOEFL (80 or above) report (valid for two years)；Or English proficiency certificate provided by previous academic institutions.
The following documents are required :
- Degree and Transcript (must be attested by a notary public)
- Passport Size Photo
- Scanned Copy of Passport
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Personal Statment or Study Plan or Research Proposal
- Proof of Language Proficiency
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Acceptance Letter (Optional)
- Or any other supporting documents
Also check: Dubai Internships without IELTS 2023 | Submit Applications
How to Apply for this Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online, please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.
Important Note: No Application fee and no need to send hard copies
Fill the Online Application Form and submit the following supporting documents mention above.
Log in on “ZZU Online Application System for International Students” to submit online applications https://zzu.17gz.org/
Wait for the result.