OGDCL Internships 2023: Hoping for a Fantastic Start in 2023 Now, Pakistani nationals have access to excellent internship opportunities at a particular company. The Oil and Gas Development Company Ltd. has announced the availability of OGDCL internships for recent graduates who wish to upgrade their skills and acquire new ones.
OGDCL (Oil and Gas Development Company Limited) is located in Pakistan and provides services for the exploration, extraction, refining, and sale of oil and gas within Pakistan. These internships are provided by the OGDCL under Corporate Social Responsibility.
The OGDCL corporation has evolved into a technically feasible and commercially viable organisation with a large number of professionals and qualified employees who are able to supervise and manage nearly all phases of oil and gas exploration and production. If you want to work with the competent and professional team at OGDCL, don’t forget to submit an internship application.
There are nearly 230 available positions for interns to fill. The best aspect of these internships is that they are fully compensated, and interns will receive Rs. 40,000 Per Month. Please read the entire article for more information on this fantastic opportunity.
OGDCL Internships 2023 Details
- Country: Pakistan
- Host organization: OGDCL
- Degree level: Fresh Graduates
- Duration: 1 year
- No of Vacancies: 230
- Category: Internship
- Salary: 40,000 PKR
- Deadline: 10th February 2023
Also, Check ADB Summer Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
Benefits of OGDCL Internship
- It is a governmental organization, and working under a governmental firm greatly impacts your career.
- You will be paid an amount of RS- 40,000/- per month.
- You will get to work under the supervision of great and professional minds.
- You will learn about the oil and gas extraction and refining process.
- You will be able to look for a better career.
- After completion of the internship, you will be awarded a certificate.
- Environmental Sciences
- Computer software
- Geological Engineering
CMA/ACCA/M.Com/MBA (finance), BBA hons (Finance).
The applicants need to meet a few terms and criteria before applying for the OGDCL Internships. Such as;
- All applicants must belong to the subjects or fields mentioned above.
- CGPA of a minimum of 2.5 or above
- 1st division of 60% must be obtained by the students where CGPA is not applicable
- All applicants must hold a 4 years degree in the case of a Bachelor.
- Applicants who have already participated in CSR Internship programs are not eligible to apply for OGDCL Internships.
- All interns will be released upon completing the internship and will not be provided with any job opportunities.
- The enrolment is entirely based on the merit of written tests.
- Applicants in the regions where OGDCL fields are located will be given preference.
- All interns will be awarded a certificate.
The last date for the submission of application for the OGDCL Internship Program is 10th February 2023
How to Apply for OGDCL Internship?
- The applications will be accepted once all candidates undergo a written test taken by the National Testing Services (NTS).
- If you want to apply, open the official NTS and register for a test.
- Pay the application processing fee.
- Submit a copy of the filled Online application form for the OGDCL Internship Program.
NTS website: www.nts.org.pk
OGDCL website: www.ogdcl.com