The Newcastle University Overseas Research Scholarship (NUORS) is a prestigious scholarship programme offered by Newcastle University, a prestigious public research university in Newcastle upon Tyne, England. The scholarship is intended to support exceptional international students pursuing a research-based postgraduate degree at Newcastle University.
The scholarship covers the cost of tuition and provides a stipend for living expenses for recipients. The NUORS programme provides talented students from all over the world with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to engage in cutting-edge research in a variety of disciplines and to benefit from Newcastle University’s exceptional academic and research facilities.
The selection criteria for this scholarship are academic excellence and research potential. Newcastle University is currently ranked 122 in the QS World Ranking, which was published in 2023. The maximum duration of an Overseas Research Scholarship is three years. Additionally, you can review the Fully Funded Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 | Study in Australia
Details of the Newcastle University International Research Scholarship
|Study Level||Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||12 May 2023|
Visiting Newcastle University’s campus
Number of Scholarships
There are 15 scholarships available in total.
No more than three years.
- International students from any nation are welcome to submit this application. If you have been offered a spot in a Ph.D. research program,
- you may be qualified to apply for a NUORS award.
- For the purposes of fees, you have been classified as an international or abroad student who is fully or partially self-financing.
- You want to enroll in order to begin your studies in the academic year 2023/24.
- Before applying, candidates had to have received an offer of enrollment in a Ph.D. research program.
- Candidates must be submitting an application for a program of study at our Newcastle Campus.
Cost of the Prize
This award pays the difference between domestic and international tuition rates, which ranges from £12,900 to £19,300 annually.
How to Use
- Applicants must apply for admission to Newcastle University’s Ph.D. degree coursework. Students may finish the online NUORS application form after enrolling.
- Supporting records
- Students must submit information about an academic referee in order to apply for this application.
- Applicants need to be master’s degree holders.
- IELTS 6.5 or an equivalent exam score is required of the applicant; however, requirements can range from IELTS 6.0 to 8.0.
Deadline for Newcastle University Scholarships
The Newcastle University Scholarship 2023 For Foreign Students application deadline is May 12, 2023.
How to Make a Scholarship Application:
This scholarship application process is done online. To apply online, please click the link below, or view the scholarship’s official announcement.