IST Austria Is Accepting Applications For The IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023. IST offers postdoctoral fellowships to Candidates Who Have Or Will Soon Earn A Ph.D. or its equivalent in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics, or any related field. The IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2023 is open to all international students from any part of the globe.
The IST scholarship programme is founded on two pillars: first, it provides research opportunities to experts, and second, it helps Postdoctoral Degree holders advance their careers. All research projects offered here are enthusiastically welcomed. Here, supervisors of related fields are readily available.
Information on the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program
|Institute of Science and Technology
|5 May 2023
Gains in Money:
- All students from all ethnic backgrounds are welcome to apply for this grant.
- The costs associated with your two years of college are covered by this scholarship.
- It provides pupils with multiple paths to success.
- Students who receive this IST award have the opportunity to participate in BRIDGE placements and secondments.
- It also offers the highest levels of academic distinction, such as the “Marie Sklodowska-curie” for contributions to chemistry.
Certificate and Degree Options:
- Science of Computers
- Study of Cells
- Science of Data
- Physics, Ecology, and Evolution
- Planetary Science
- A minimum 5-page research proposal is required.
- Letter of recommendation.
- An exhaustive list of moral dilemmas in table form.
Conditions of Eligibility:
- Any area of study that interests a student might be submitted as a research proposal.
- Before applying to IST, applicants must have earned a doctorate before the application deadline.
- This scholarship requires a minimum of four years of research experience.
- Before applying to the IST for a scholarship, candidates must have earned a Ph.D.
- Applicants who are unable or unwilling to furnish a copy of their diploma will not be considered.
- Candidates should not be from the area, particularly countries like Austria.
- When applying for an IST scholarship, candidates must not be engaged in any other activity in Austria.
- The applicant’s study must be finished by the call date in order to be considered.
Due Date for Applications:
Foreign applicants have until May 5, 2023, to submit their materials for consideration in the IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program in Austria.
IST Postdoctoral Fellowships: How to Apply?
- Only applications submitted online will be considered.
- In order to provide the candidate with additional information and details, IST will send them an email.
- The applicant’s name, residence, date of birth, etc. must all be entered correctly.
- Before the application deadline, the applicant must submit a complete five-year history.
- The mandatory fields of the Ph.D. application form must be filled out.
- It is important for the candidate to highlight any additional coursework or degree programmes that would help his or her application stand out.
- The information the candidate provides, whether professional or academic in nature, must be up to date.
- Those applying for positions are responsible for selecting their own primary and secondary supervisors.
- Each application must include either a project title no longer than 100 characters or a synopsis no longer than 300 words.
- The applicant’s evaluation would not be impacted by his or her decision to list only two preferred planning options.
- Please take your time filling out the form and submitting it.