IST Austria Is Accepting Applications For The IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023. IST offers postdoctoral fellowships to Candidates Who Have Or Will Soon Earn A Ph.D. or its equivalent in the natural or computer sciences, mathematics, or any related field. The IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Scheme 2023 is open to all international students from any part of the globe.
The IST scholarship programme is founded on two pillars: first, it provides research opportunities to experts, and second, it helps Postdoctoral Degree holders advance their careers. All research projects offered here are enthusiastically welcomed. Here, supervisors of related fields are readily available.
IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program Details
|University||Institute of Science and Technology|
|Deadline||5 May 2023|
- This scholarship is for multiple cultural students for all over the world.
- This scholarship is fully funded and bear all expenses during study duration which is 2 years.
- It gives students 4 tracks to compete their goals.
- This IST scholarship provides students BRIDGE placements and secondments if possible.
- It also provides the best excellency title in the research field like “Marie Sklodowska-curie”.
Available Degree programs:
- Computer Science
- Cell Biology
- Data Science
- Evolution & Ecology
- Earth Science
- Research proposal of having at least 5 pages.
- Recommendation letter.
- A table of complete ethical issues.
- A student can apply in any research field of his/her interest.
- Till the last date applicant must be completed a Ph.D. degree in any field before applying to IST.
- There should be 4year research experience to apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants need to complete their degrees of Ph.D. before applying in the IST for a scholarship.
- Those applicants who will not provide the proof of diploma in the form of a copy are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants should not be from a local area like Austria.
- Applicants must not be involved in any other activity in Austria before applying for an IST scholarship.
- Applicant must complete research work before the call deadline after that he/she will not eligible.
The last date to apply for this IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program 2023 in Austria for International Aspirants is 5 May 2023.
Also Check: University of Waikato Masters Scholarship 2023 | New Zealand
How to Apply for IST Postdoctoral Fellowship Program?
- There will only online apply.
- The candidate will receive an email from IST for further details and related information.
- Applicant must provide all personal details correctly which are name, address, date of birth, etc.
- Applicant should provide all previous 5-year history before the call deadline.
- Applicant should complete all the required fields of information of Ph.D. program.
- If the applicant has other additional courses or study programs then must be mention in it because it is a positive point for his/her in further.
- All data should be current which the applicant will provide either it is professional or academic-related.
- Applicants have to choose a supervisor by itself and if needed can choose another secondary supervisor.
- For successful apply the applicant must provide a title project of 100 characters or another way to submit a summary having 300 words.
- The applicant could choose 2 top choices for planning and this would not affect his/her evaluation process.
- Provide all details carefully and submit it.