Participate in the US Exchange Program to make your dreams a reality. Submit an application for the YLAI Fully Funded USA Exchange Program 2023-2024. The Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative (YLAI) is a fully funded exchange programme for non-U.S. residents. The first programme was launched in 2015, and more than 1,000 fellows have since joined.
You must be between the ages of 25 and 35, and all expenses will be covered. The YLAI will cover all of your expenses, including Meals, Airfare, Visa, Lodging, and A Stipend. YLAI enables entrepreneurs to effectively bring their ideas to life and generate positive social and economic impact in their communities by enhancing their abilities. The information below pertains to the YLAI Exchange Program in the United States in 2023.
Details About YLAI Fully Funded USA Exchange Program 2023-2024
- Country of the Host: USA
- Organization: YLAI
- Fully funded with a deadline of February 15, 2023
Financial Benefits of YLAI Exchange Program 2023-2024
Since this is an exchange program that has been fully financed, YLAI Fellowship will cover all costs.
- No application costs
- J-1 visa assistance.
- round-trip airfare from the home nation to the US and back.
- Professional placement with the host organization for 4 weeks.
- support for health benefits.
- housing allowance.
- meal allowance.
Eligibility Criteria for YLAI Fully Funded Exchange Program
Applicant eligibility requirements include:
- be between the ages of 25 and 35 on January 1, 2024
- reside in or be a citizen of one of the participating nations that are admissible.
- Obtain a J-1 visa for entry into the United States
- Show evidence of achievement in commercial or nonprofit endeavors for at least two years.
- not work for the US government
- not a citizen or resident of the United States
- possess excellent reading, speaking, and writing skills in English.
- People with disabilities are strongly encouraged to apply because there is no discrimination in the
- program based on age, sex, gender, religion, nationality, etc.
Selection Criteria for YLAI Exchange Program
The program’s selection criteria are as follows:
- competence and relevant professional experience
- a strong commitment to expanding your business. a commitment to have a positive impact on your nation.
- Syncing your ambitions with those of the program
- showed leadership potential.
Deadline of Admission
The last date to apply online for the YLAI 2023 Exchange Program is 15th February 2023
How to Apply YLAI Exchange Program Online
Application requirements for the 2024 Young Leaders of the Americas Initiative are as follows:
- use the designated application portal to submit their application.
- Answer all of the questions in English.
- study their application form in its entirety before submitting it.
- Below is a link to the official webpage.