Everything you need to know about the Blue Book for the European Union Traineeship in 2023 The EU Blue Book Traineeship is a Five-Month Internship in Europe that is fully funded for international and European students. In 2023, the Blue Book Traineeship will take place in Belgium and Luxembourg. Both are located in Europe. In October 2023, the Blue Book traineeships will commence. Start your internship experience in Europe. The funny thing is that no prior work experience is required.
If you are an undergraduate student or have graduated with a bachelor’s degree, then you are eligible to apply for an internship with the European Commission through the Blue Book program. There are also seats available for students enrolled in Master’s Degree Programmes. You must submit all supporting materials concurrently with the application form. Below are additional details and the application procedure for the EU Blue Book traineeship in 2023.
Guide to Blue Book European Union Traineeship 2023
- Host Country: Europe
- Funded by: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January 2023
What is Blue Book traineeship?
It offers students and recent graduates a unique chance to explore political, economic, social and cultural aspects of life in Europe and contribute to EU projects while developing new expertise.
How many Blue Book trainees are there?
Out of the approximately 2,500 candidates who apply for a Blue Book traineeship period, roughly 650 are selected to become trainees.
Who can Apply
Undergraduates and Graduate students can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship.
Applicants who will Join the Blue Book Traineeship Program in Europe don’t have to pay for anything. The EU Commission will cover:
- Monthly allowance of €1300 per month.
- Visa costs will be reimbursed.
- Medical fees will be reimbursed.
- The EU will cover the travel expenditure. (Airfare Tickets)
- The EU traineeship 2023 is open to all EU citizens, regardless of age.
- A limited number of places are also allocated to non-EU nationals.
- The traineeship programme is open to university graduates.
- have completed a standard 3-year higher education degree.
- have no prior work experience of any kind.
- Good knowledge of English.
- No need of IELTS or TOEFL test.
Blue book traineeship timeline 2023
The last date to apply online along with the required documents is for the EU Blue Book Traineeship 2023 is 31st January 2023. The traineeship will start in October 2023
A copy of your:
- valid ID card or passport
- university qualifications of studies completed before the deadline for applications
- Proof of
- university exchange programmes abroad, participation in EU or international programmes, seminars or workshops
- all declared language skills (other than mother tongue/s)
- all declared work experience.
Is it hard to get a Blue Book traineeship?
No. The Blue Book traineeship is not that much hard. Its easy because they don’t need IELTS test, they don’t need previous work experience as well. So, you can apply without worrying.
How to Apply for the Blue Book Internship in Europe
The application procedure for the EU Blue Book Traineeship consists of three steps:
- Create a EU Login account or login with an existing one.
- Complete and submit the application form along with your supporting documents
- If successful, you will be invited to check the openings published on VBB portal and apply for a chosen traineeship post.
- Carefully read the step by step procedure on how to apply (Here).
Conclusion: After discussing all the details about the Blue Book European Union Traineeship, it seems this internship is europe for international students is easy. It is clear to conclude that this program has had many positive impacts on professional growth and development.