Everything you need to know about the Blue Book for the European UnionFully Funded Traineeship 2023 The EU Blue Book Traineeship is a Five-Month Internship in Europe that is fully funded for international and European students. In 2023, the Blue Book Traineeship will take place in Belgium and Luxembourg. Both are located in Europe. In October 2023, the Blue Book traineeships will commence. Start your internship experience in Europe. The funny thing is that no prior work experience is required.
If you are an undergraduate student or have graduated with a bachelor’s degree, then you are eligible to apply for an internship with the European Commission through the Blue Book program. There are also seats available for students enrolled in Master’s Degree Programmes. You must submit all supporting materials concurrently with the application form. Below are additional details and the application procedure for the EU Blue Book traineeship in 2023.
Guide to Blue Book European Union Fully Funded Traineeship 2023
- Europe is the Country of Host
- Funding source: European Commission
- Financial Coverage: Completely Funded
- Deadline: January 31, 2023
Check: Woods Hole Summer Internship in USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
What is the Blue Book internship?
It provides students and recent graduates with a one-of-a-kind opportunity to investigate the political, economic, social, and cultural aspects of life in Europe while contributing to EU projects and gaining new skills.
How many Blue Book trainees apprentices exist?
Out of the approximately 2,500 candidates who apply for a Blue Book traineeship period, roughly 650 are selected to become trainees.
Who can Apply Blue Book
Undergraduates and Graduate students can apply for the Blue Book Traineeship.
Financial Benefits Blue Book Traineeship
Participants in the Blue Book Traineeship Program in Europe are not required to pay anything. The European Union Commission will cover:
- Allowance of €1300 per month per month.
- Visa fees will be covered.
- Medical expenses will be covered.
- The EU will pay for travel expenses. (Airfare Tickets)
Check: ADB Summer Internship 2023 (Fully Funded)
- The EU traineeship 2023 is available to EU citizens of any age.
- A limited number of spots are also reserved for non-EU citizens.
- The traineeship program is available to college graduates.
- have completed a standard three-year college degree.
- have no previous employment experience whatsoever.
- Excellent command of English.
- No IELTS or TOEFL required.
Blue book traineeship timeline 2023
The last date to apply online along with the required documents is for the EU Blue Book Traineeship 2023 is 31st January 2023. The traineeship will start in October 2023
valid ID card or passport university credentials with studies concluded prior to the application deadline
Proof of university exchange programmes abroad, participation in EU or international programmes, seminars or workshops, and all declared language skills (other than maternal tongue) and work experience.
How to Apply for the Blue Book Internship ?
The application procedure for the EU Blue Book Traineeship consists of three steps:
- Create a new EU Login account or sign in using an existing account.
- Complete and submit the application form with all required documentation.
- If successful, you will be invited to review the openings posted on the VBB portal and register for a traineeship position of your choosing.
- Carefully read the step by step procedure on how to apply (Here).
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR EU BLUE BOOK INTERNSHIP 2023
Conclusion: After discussing all the details about the Blue Book European Union Traineeship, it seems this internship is europe for international students is easy. It is clear to conclude that this program has had many positive impacts on professional growth and development.