Hello, and welcome to the Opportunity Corners. Are you searching for a 2023 Fully Funded Conference? Then submit an application to the HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023 | Fully Funded International Conference. The HISA Egypt Dialogue is a fully funded conference that will be held in beautiful Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt, in February. All international applicants are welcome to participate in the four-day conference in Egypt. Anyone from any educational background may apply. The conference is open to a variety of individuals. Male and female applicants are welcome to apply. The advantage of this event is that IELTS Test Proof Is Not Required.
This conference will select Thirty Young, Fully Funded Applicants And Fifty Young, Self-Funded Applicants. The objective of the HISA International Conference in Egypt is to enhance the participants’ ability to analyse global governance. The HISA will cover Airline Tickets, Lodging, Meals, Airport Transfers, and Access To The Conference. You are eligible to apply if you are a student, professional, social or health worker, volunteer, or young leader from any background. Below are additional details about the conference.
Details About HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023 | Fully Funded International Conference
- Host nation: Egypt
- Conference takes place in Sharm El-Sheikh and lasts four days.
- February 23 to February 26, 2023
- Financial Protection: Funded in Full
- Due date: January 25, 2023
HISA Egypt Conference Organized by:
The Headway Institute of Strategic Alliance (HISA) is in charge of planning the 2023 HISA Conference.Their most recent conference was held in Turkey.
Financial Benefits HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023 Conference;
The following costs are covered by this conference:
- A Fully Funded will be given to 30 Participants.
- Airfare Round Tickets were paid
- Accommodation in a 4-star hotel
- VIP Transfers
- Access to the Egypt Dialogue 2023 networking dinner and three meals per day
- Free admission to the awards gala
Why You Should Apply for HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023 | Fully Funded International Conference ?
- Considering that HISA will choose 30 fully financed delegates.
- Interacting with people who share your interests will be possible all around the world.
- All participants will receive certificates, each of which will be extremely valuable.
- to experience Egyptian culture, tourism, and exploration.
Key Topics of the Conference
- International Public Management
- Youth Digital Safe Spaces (cybersecurity)
- Goals for Sustainable Development
All candidates from any nation are welcome to apply to the HISA Conference
- The applicant must be older than 18 years old.
- All backgrounds are welcome to apply.
- IELTS or any other Language Proof is not necessary..
Deadline of Application,
The Fully Funded HISA Egypt Dialogue 2023 application deadline is January 25, 2023.On January 30th, 2023, the list of chosen candidates will be released.
How to Apply for the HISA Egypt Dialogue Conference 2023?
Online applications are accepted. You must submit an application via the official website.
- Give the basic information requested on the online application form, including your name, country of birth, and all other pertinent information.
- Post a photo of yourself along with a visual representation of your prior volunteer activity.
- Choose “Fully Funded” if you’re submitting an application for a conference that is fully funded.
- The application should be saved. Please visit the official website listed below to apply.