If you had the chance to travel to the United States for a conference, would you accept? The application period for the Youth Professional Training Program USA 2023 is currently open. This three-day educational event will take place in Buffalo, New York, United States. The Voice for Rights International Association is the sponsor of this programme. a Canadian organisation.
They had completed the Youth Professional Training Program (I) in the United States in 2021, the Youth Summit in Canada in 2022, and the International Diplomats’ Conferences in Baku and Malaysia in 2022 and 2023. The December 2023 YTP USA application period is open to applicants from all across the world. Explore yourself while surrounded by extraordinary individuals from all around the world. Below are detailed descriptions of the Youth Professional Training Program, USA 2023.
About the Event Youth Professional Training Program USA 2023
- Host Country: United States
- Conference Location: Buffalo Grand Hotel Buffalo, NY 14203 United States
- Dates: December (8th, 9th, and 10th, 2023)
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 10th Feb 2023
What this Program is all About?
The USA Conference on Professional Training for Youth in 2023 will give participants a chance to explore their full potential with the guidance of remarkable people from all over the globe.
Program topics include cross-cultural connection, self-improvement, leadership training, global involvement, team building, and youth encouragement. The initiative is designed to inspire the next generation of young leaders to soar and accomplish their aspirations.
Topics Discussion During Conference
- The Fundamentals of International Law and Justice
- A Study of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights as adopted by the United Nations in 1948
- The Importance of Drug Education
Voice for rights international will cover the following things for the selected delegates:
- Accommodation for the period of Training.
- All Meals
- A delegate can share his / her success story at YPTP 2023
- Opportunity to pitch your proposals to the host organization.
- Free access to Awards Gala Night and much more.
- Access to all networking sessions
- Certificates & awards
- Local Transportation
- Meet up with diplomats and peace ambassadors around the world.
There are two categories of this Program.
- Fully Funded
- (The above will be covered for the fully funded delegates). There are 10 seats for the Fully Funded Delegates.
- Self Funded
- To secure your sport, you can apply as a self-funded and you will have to cover all the expenses.
Note: Invitation letter will be provided to all the candidates.
Those who are applying have to pay the application Fee of $40 USD only, which is non-refundable & non-transferable.
Note: Opportunities Corner doesn’t charge an application fee. The fee is charged by Voice for Rights International Association which is the organizer of this program.
- Training Dates: The training program will take place on December 8th, 9th, and 10th, 2023.
- Venue: The program will be held in Buffalo, New York, USA. Please note that the exact location will be shared with successfully registered participants only.
The last date to apply online is 10th Feb 2023
How to Apply
Visit the official website of the Event and you can apply there. The link to the online application is given below.