Those from outside the United Kingdom who wish to attend Teesside University are eligible to apply for the International Scholarship in 2023. Students from other countries who are interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships.
One of the most prominent scholarships available to international students is the Teesside University International Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom. International students can apply now for a scholarship to study at Teesside University in 2023. The innovative Teesside University is offering a Vice-Chancellor’s Scholarship from the United Kingdom. This award is open to all foreign students studying in the UK.
Located in Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, Teesside University is a public institution of higher education serving the region of the North East of England. When it comes to economic, social, and cultural advancement, Teesside University is at the forefront of knowledge production and application. Education that is improved through research, innovation, and collaboration with business and the professions enriches lives and economies. The university was ranked 1001st in the world by QS and Times Higher Education. The Particulars Are As Follows:
Details on the International Scholarship at Teesside University for the year 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate & Postgraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Organization: Teesside University
- Number of Awards: 30
- Host Country: UK
- Application Last Date: 5th June 2023
Financial Aid for College:
Participants will receive a £5,000 stipend to be used throughout their first academic year.
Criteria for Submission:
To be considered for the International Scholarship at Teesside University in 2023, you must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates should have a solid academic history.
- Anyone can apply, regardless of their country of origin.
- No prior enrollment at Teesside University is required of applicants.
- A minimum score of 6.0 on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or 59 on the
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) is required.
- These awards are only open to citizens of foreign countries.
To apply for the International Scholarship at Teesside University in the UK in 2023, please submit the following materials online:
- An authenticated copy of a Certificate or Diploma
- An autobiographical essay
- Business Proposal Letter
- Background Checks
- Documentation required for study abroad: passport.
- Concise curriculum vitae/resume.
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Formal proof of health.
- Verification of Language Capability
- Acceptance letter (negotiable) or additional supporting documentation, such as high scores on the TOEFL or IELTS
Online submissions for the Teesside University International Scholarship 2023 in the United Kingdom must be received no later than 5 June 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the International Scholarship Program at Teesside University for the Year 2023:
- Those interested must submit their applications via the website.
- Carefully include any and all relevant paperwork.
- Please make sure your application is complete before submitting it.
- To apply, interested parties can visit the university’s website and follow the offered application link.
- Here you may find the scholarship application.Those interested must submit their applications via the website.