The German Chancellor’s Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in Germany is available to qualified International Students from any country. Scholarship applications for people who want to pursue a Master’s Degree at full expense Business/Economics, Statistics, Architecture, Management, and Health are just some of the many potential majors and subfields.
The German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 is one of the most prestigious scholarships available to international students studying in Germany. Future world leaders from certain countries can apply for a prestigious and fully funded Chancellor Fellowship. The Humboldt Foundation offers fellowships with stipends. The following highly competitive programmes are eligible for the fellowship: The application process does not cost anything.
Scientist and explorer Alexander von Humboldt (1769–1859) was deeply interested in the natural world. The Humboldt Foundation was established in 1953 by the Federal Republic of Germany. The foundation’s objectives have been signed by the German Chancellor. The Federal Republic of Germany established the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation with support from the Federal Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Federal Ministry of Education and Research, the Federal Ministry of Economic Cooperation and Development, and other national and international partners to foster international academic cooperation between eminent scientists and scholars from Germany and other countries. All the information is included below.
The German Chancellor’s Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in Germany: a Comprehensive Overview:
- Degrees Offered: Masters Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Humboldt Foundation
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: 15th October 2023
Financial Aid for College:
In Germany, those who apply for the German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 will receive the following perks:
- A monthly allowance of either €2,000, €2,300, or €2,600
- Money spent on getting around and getting healthy
- Participants may also receive assistance during their time in Germany.
- The participants’ personal and professional lives will be enhanced by their participation in international exchange programmes.
- Protection against the elements
- A two-week educational excursion to Germany, complete with lectures, visits to museums, and networking activities with other fellows and German industry leaders.
Criteria for Submission:
We encourage you to apply if you;
- Hold Citizenship in
- South Africa,
- the United States
- Have already established themselves as leaders in the fields of government, business, media, public service, culture, and the arts.
- You need to have earned your first degree (Bachelor’s or above) within the past twelve years.
- Do you want to work with a host of your choosing in Germany on a project you’ve designed from the ground up?
- It is expected that you are fluent in English and/or German.
- Highest Level Diploma Travel Document for Overseas Students.
- Minimalist curriculum vitae/resume.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Proposal for Research
- Two Strong Recommendation Letters
- Medical records, research papers/publications, letters of invitation, etc.
- Citizenship Documentation (Passport, ID Card)
- A Prove-of-Language (if you like)
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Strategy for learning
- Proposals of Service.
- Formal proof of health.
The last date to apply online for the German Chancellor Fully Funded Fellowship 2023 in Germany is 15th October 2023.
How to Apply for a Fully Funded Fellowship from the German Government in 2023:
- To be considered for this award in Germany, applicants must submit an online application.
- You can submit your application for this opening via an online form.
- The German Chancellor Fellowship 2023 application portal is now open.
- To apply for these fully funded bursaries, please complete the online application and submit all relevant materials through email.