Fulbright Romania Fully Funded Scholarships for 2024 in the United States are available to anyone from outside the country who wishes to further their studies in Romania. Students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree from an international institution are encouraged to apply for fully funded scholarships. The Fulbright Student Award provides funding for one year of study abroad, including round-trip airfare, university tuition and fees up to a set sum, medical and dental insurance, and a living allowance.
Students enrolled in a Ph.D. Program in Romania or Europe are eligible to apply for research grants in those regions. Undergraduate students in Romania cannot apply for a Fulbright fellowship. Students from Romania have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to receive a Fulbright Scholarship and study in the United States. The Fulbright Romanian-US Student Award competition for graduate study in the United States is open for applications from 2024 through 2025. Anyone with a bachelor’s degree or higher from a Romanian university, either public or private, is eligible to apply.
Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree candidates in their senior year of college are also welcome to apply. Fulbright Scholarships are available to students from Romania, but only if they are either master’s degree candidates or postgraduate researchers. Here Are All The Particulars:
Information on the Fulbright Program in Romania for Fiscal Year 2024:
- Offered Degrees: BS, Masters & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Country: USA
- Application Last Date: 9th May 2023
Grants for Higher Education:
- Expeditions Abroad
- College charges tuition and fees within predetermined ranges.
- Housing and living costs are covered by a monthly stipend.
- Book and material costs
- J-1 visa sponsorship and administration, including medical and accident insurance.
Essentials for Your Application:
- Possessing Romanian citizenship is mandatory.
- Green card holders and those with dual citizenship are not eligible for study abroad programs.
- The minimum educational requirement is a Bachelor’s degree.
- The candidate must be a senior in high school or the equivalent in order to be considered.
- You must have a very strong command of the English language.
- Medical and dental students do not qualify.
- Students currently enrolled in a Ph.D. program in Romania or elsewhere in Europe are eligible to apply.
- The only people who need to take an English proficiency test (TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT) are the Romanian finalists.
The Essential Paperwork:
- The Ultimate Degree Certificate Travel Document for Overseas College Graduates.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae that is brief.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Proposal for Research
- Two Character References
- Medical records, research papers, or publications (if applicable) that require patient consent or invitation letters.
- Citizenship Documentation (Passport, ID Card)
- A Prove-of-Language (if you like)
- The purposeful letter of application or Statement of intent.
- Strategy for Learning
- Letters of Recommendation.
- Formal proof of health.
The Fulbright Romania Fully Funded Scholarships 2024 application deadline is May 9, 2023, and applications can only be submitted electronically.
How to Apply for a Fulbright Scholarship in Romania in 2024: Detailed Instructions
- The previously onerous application process has been greatly simplified by the inclusion of a thorough online application on the main website.
- To complete your application, you must send three letters of recommendation from professors and/or established professionals in Romania and/or abroad.
- By May 9, 2023 (postmarked), referees may send their letters electronically or via regular mail with a signature.
- The recommenders may also scan and email the signed letters of recommendation to firstname.lastname@example.org before the deadline of May 9, 2023.
- Don’t wait any longer to submit an application for a Fulbright Scholarship in Romania.