The UN International School of Lausanne (UNIL) is offering a Masters Scholarship in Switzerland for the Year 2024. The International UNIL Scholarships at the Université de Lausanne are open to International Students From Anywhere In The World. Those interested in studying for a Master’s in Switzerland are strongly urged to apply. For the 2024–25 School Year, this scholarship will be awarded in the form of funding.
Scholarships can be used at the university for a Wide Variety Of Master’s Degree Programs. Only students with a bachelor’s degree from an international institution and exceptional academic credentials are considered for master’s scholarships. Ten annual prizes are being given out by the university.
The University of Lausanne is the second-oldest Swiss institution, having been founded in 1537. There are currently about 25,000 Local and International Students Enrolled. The school has the 41st spot in the world and the 11th Spot in Europe.
Graduate Study Funding Opportunities at UNIL in 2024:
- University: University of Lausanne
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Switzerland
- Application Last Date: 1st November 2023
Benefits to Your Wallet:
The UNIL Masters Scholarship 2024 in Switzerland is a partial fellowship, awarding CHF 1,600 a month from 15 September to 15 July (or 10 months a year) for the full period of the masters, which may be either 1.5 or 2 years. Applicants are informed that the scholarship money will not cover their basic living expenses in Switzerland.
Note: Visit the following link to check the living expenses in Switzerland (Click Here).
Courses Leading to a Master’s Degree:
Below is a complete list of all available UNIL Master’s Programs:
The Following Courses are Not Eligible for scholarship funding:
Please be aware that: only “international and comparative law” and “legal theory” are eligible for Masters scholarships in the field of law.
When applying for the grant, interested parties must include the following materials:
Conditions of Eligibility:
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must satisfy the following requirements:
- Prior to enrolling in the UNIL Master’s program, have earned a bachelor’s degree from an internationally recognized institution.
- To have stood out as a student, most notably via outstanding academic performance.
- To be fluent in the language in which your desired master’s degree is taught, which must be either French (at the B2 level on the European Language Portfolio’s global scale) or English (at the C1 level).
- Having failed to enroll with UNIL
- To have included a check for CHF 200.00 in the “list of documents to attach with your application” document.
The Cutoff Date for Applications:
The last date to apply for Université de Lausanne Scholarships 2024-2025 for International Students is 1st November 2023.
The UNIL Masters Scholarship: How to Apply:
To apply for UNIL Master’s Grant you must make an application for admission to the masters degree via the Admissions Department (SII).
Candidates must send their completed application (refer to the document, “list of documents to attach to your application”), unbound, by post only to the following address:
Université de Lausanne
Service des affaires sociales et de la mobilité étudiante (SASME)
CH – 1015 Lausanne