Scholarships to Study at King Abdullah University, Saudi Arabia, in 2023–24 are now available via the university. International Students interested in pursuing a Master’s, Doctoral, or MS-to-Ph.D. Degree are encouraged to apply. Biology, environmental engineering, and the physical, electrical, and engineering sciences are all available to students at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels. This scholarship Does Not Require Any Kind Of Application Fee.
Scholarships are readily available from the Saudi Arabian government for qualified foreign students. Applications for Fully Financed Programs at King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia are now being accepted. King Abdullah University of Science and Technology offers full King Scholarships to overseas students from any country for the spring and fall graduation programs in 2023. All of your costs will be covered by a monthly bursary stipend. This program can be completed in Two Years for a Master’s Degree and Three Years for a Ph.D.
The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology was established in 2009 as a leading institution for scientific study. University of Research and Graduate Studies in Saudi Arabia, situated on the shores of the Red Sea high. The King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) is quickly becoming a preeminent institution for STEM education and study. The global ranking of the university is 434th. The KAUST Scholarship Program is an honorable opportunity for which to apply. One of the best options for college students seeking full financial support There are many local and foreign students registered at this school. It’s educating students to a very high standard.
Details on all King Abdulaziz University Scholarships for 2023–24:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: King Abdullah University of Science and Technology
- Host Country: Saudi Arabia
- Application Last Date: OPEN NOW
Financial Aid for College:
The following will be eligible for a scholarship:
- The full cost of tuition.
- The sum required each month to cover basic needs.
- Help getting there.
- Implant dentistry/dental therapy.
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology’s Courses and Majors:
King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST) in Saudi Arabia offers full tuition scholarships for all degree programs.
Faculty of Bioscience
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Bimolecular Engineering
- Biophysics and Bio-imaging
Faculty of Chemical Science
- Chemical Science
Faculty of Chemical and Biological Engineering
- Advanced Chemical Engineering
- Advanced Biological Engineering
Faculty of Applied Mathematics and Computational Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Computational Science and Engineering
Faculty of Applied Physics
- Applied Physics
Faculty of Bioengineering
- Biosensors and Bioelectronics
- Bioinformatics and Machine Learning
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Synthetic Biology
Faculty of Computer Science
- Computer Science
Faculty of Earth Science and Engineering
- Solid Earth Systems
- Fluid Earth Systems
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
Faculty of Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
- Energy Resources and Petroleum Engineering
Faculty of Environmental Sci. and Engineering
- Water Quality, Chemistry, and Treatment
- Environmental Microbiology and Biotechnology
- Environmental Hydrology and Fluid Mechanics
- Materials for Environmental Science and Engineering
Faculty of Marine Science and Engineering
- Marine Science and Engineering
Faculty of Materials Science and Engineering
- Materials Science and Engineering
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Faculty of Plant Science
- Plant Science
Faculty of Statistics
- Specialization in Statistics
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- All prerequisites for enrolling in a Master’s or Doctoral degree program must be met by the applicant.
- Students studying abroad from any country can apply for a scholarship.
- New students enrolling in either the spring or fall of 2021 can apply for scholarships to help cover their tuition costs.
- Either a TOEFL IBT score of 79 or an IELTS score of 6.0 is required of all applicants.
- Recommendation letters should not be overlooked. Each applicant is required to submit three (3) recommendation letters.
- While a GRE is not required, having one will result in a consolidation of resources.
- Inspiring correspondence.
- Only Two Pages for Your C.V.
- Documentation required for study abroad: passport.
- Master’s and doctoral degree programs typically request a copy of the applicant’s undergraduate transcript. A Master’s Degree Transcript is Necessary.
- Letters of Recommendation x 3
- TOEFL iBT Score of 79 or IELTS Overall Band Score of 6.0 required for admission.
Students from the US, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, or New Zealand do not need to take the TOEFL or IELTS.
Saudi Arabia’s King Abdullah University Scholarship 2023–24 application process will remain open indefinitely. Application period is Currently Open.
King Abdulaziz University Scholarship 2023–24 Application Procedures:
To begin your online application for the KAUST scholarship and an opportunity to study in Saudi Arabia, please follow these instructions.
- Before beginning an online application, please review the documents stated above that are required by the KAUST admission office.
- Unless specifically instructed to do so, please refrain from downloading your KAUST document package.
- A simple online application through the KAUST portal is all that is required.
- Before KAUST accepts your final delivery of your study program, you must submit all documents listed and prove your validity.
- After submitting the scholarship application, you should check your KAUST inbox or voicemail for further instructions.
- If their research department asks for your documents, you can send them using DHL.
- The KAUST Scholarship must be applied for and received online through the KAUST website.
- The application deadline for KAUST has not been declared, therefore you should begin working on your application as soon as feasible.
- After receiving a scholarship, some students plan their next vacation around a comprehensive grocery list. As a result, we insist that all students shop wisely just before they leave.
- Every student should familiarize themselves with the regulations of their new school before beginning their studies there.