Pakistani University Students in 2024 are encouraged to apply for a Scholarship From The Scottish Government. The Scottish Government Scholarship Scheme 2024 is open to students who are citizens or permanent residents of Pakistan. To be eligible for this prize, you must be a current Undergraduate or Graduate Student. This is a full-ride scholarship at some of Pakistan’s top educational institutions. The whole cost of a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or M.Phil. Degree from an institution recognized by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) of Pakistan would be covered by the scholarship.
The Scottish Government is offering Pakistani students a scholarship to study in Scotland for up to Two Years for a Master’s Degree and Four Years for a Bachelor’s Degree at any HEC-approved institution in Pakistan.
This year marks the first time that the Scotland Scholarship has been made available to students pursuing a four-year bachelor’s degree at the undergraduate level. The British Council will manage the program in Pakistan, working closely with participating academics and institutions through either direct contact or designated university focal persons.
Scotland Government Scholarship Information for 2024:
- Provided By: Government of Scotland
- Degrees Level: Bachelors, Masters/MPhil
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: Pakistani
- Host Award: Pakistan
- Application Last Date: 15th September 2023
Positive Monetary Effects:
Awardees of the Pakistan Scotland Scholarship Scheme would receive the following benefits:
- Costs associated with taking courses in relevant disciplines
- Cost of living in a university dorm
- Students living in campus hostels only need to make the round trip once a semester.
Topics Covered in a Four-Year College Degree:
The Scotland Scholarship in Pakistan will pay for four years of undergraduate study or two years of graduate study in one of the following fields at an institution in Pakistan that has been approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC):
Areas of Study for Masters/MPhil Candidates:
The Scotland Award for Pakistani Students will pay for a Master’s degree at any university in Pakistan that is approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC) in the following fields:
Conditions of Eligibility:
To be accepted for the Scotland Government Scholarship for Pakistani Students, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Women only please apply.
- Have a Pakistani passport and be living in Pakistan right now.
- Have completed at least two years of study toward a four-year bachelor’s degree or two years toward a master’s degree in one of the fields above
- Possess a binding admissions offer from a Pakistani university approved by the Higher Education Commission
- We especially appreciate applications from young women who are disabled, from remote locations, and/or from underrepresented groups.
Application Materials for a Scholarship in Scotland:
To apply for a Scotland Government Scholarship, you’ll need to submit the following materials:
- Application Form Completed in its Entirety
- Digital image of the CNIC
- Transcripts, scanned
- Proof of parental or guardian income (such as a pay stub, pension statement, or similar document).
- A photocopy of your most recent transcript or diploma is required.
- Documentation demonstrating acceptance to a master’s or bachelor’s program
- A printed version of the course cost schedule. If you plan to use a hostel, please include a breakdown of the hostel’s pricing structure in your presentation.
Time Limit for Submission of Applications:
Pakistani students have until September 15, 2023, to submit their applications for a Scotland Government Scholarship for the 2024 school year.
Obtaining a Government of Scotland Scholarship: Instructions.
There is an Online Application System to apply for the Scotland Government Scholarship 2024. The online application form can be filled and submitted on the official British Council website, at the given below links: