For those interested in studying in Ireland, the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024 application process is now open. The Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program 2024 is open to International Students From Anywhere In The World. Those interested in pursuing a Master’s, Doctoral, or Postdoctoral Degree at one of Ireland’s premier educational institutions are strongly urged to do so. Outstanding and exceptionally gifted students should seize this scholarship opportunity. This fully funded scholarship is for the 2024–2025 School Year.
Irish Government scholarships are available at the best Irish universities in a Wide Variety Of Disciplines. The scholarship is given by the Government of Ireland Postgraduate Scholarship Program and the Department of Further and Higher Education, and it Covers Nearly All Of The Costs associated with studying abroad. The primary goal of the Government of Ireland Scholarship is to provide exceptional students with access to world-class higher education in Ireland.
For the 2023–24 School Year, the Government of Ireland will award a total of Sixty International Education Scholarships. Irish international scholarship recipients get access to funding through a one-of-a-kind program offered by the Irish government for postgraduate study in any field.
Scholarships Offered by the Irish Government in 2024:
- Provided By: Government of Ireland
- Degrees Level: Masters, PhD, Post Doc
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Ireland
- Application Last Date: 12th October 2023
Advantages to One’s Wallet:
All tuition, fees, and living expenses at Irish universities will be covered by the Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024 for International Students. Here are the specifics of the financial backing:
- The annual stipend amounts to €19,000.
- Eligible direct research expenses of €3,250 per year plus a contribution to fees (including non-EU fees) of up to €5,750 per year
Award for Postgraduate Study:
- The first year’s compensation is €38,632, while the second year’s salary is €39,186.2 The PRSI payment made by the employer
- Annual direct costs of €5,000 for qualifying research
Topics of Study:
Institutions Offering Scholarships:
Students can apply in any university listed below under Government of Ireland Scholarships 2024: