The Government of Sweden is offering Scholarships to students at the SI Swedish Institute in 2024. The Sweden Government Scholarships 2024-2025 are open to International Students from 42 Countries. Master’s Degree hopefuls at the top Swedish universities are encouraged to apply. This is the most prestigious international scholarship for exceptionally talented students. The government of Sweden will Pay For Your Whole master’s degree in Sweden.
This scholarship will allow you to study in any department at a university in Sweden, Regardless Of Your Major. The Swedish government will pay for Everything, Including Tuition, Airfare, and Living Expenses. The scholarship will last either one or two years, depending on the type of degree you’re pursuing, and it cannot be renewed.
Three Hundred International Students will get fully funded scholarships from the Swedish Government, thanks to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Producing world-changers is one of the goals of the scholarship. Typically, only 4–6% of all candidates will be awarded scholarships.
The Following Information Pertains to the SI Swedish Institute Scholarships for the Year 2024:
- No Of Awards: 300
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Sweden
- Application Last Date: 28 February 2024
The Financial Advantages:
The SI Swedish Institute Scholarships offer comprehensive financial support to international students pursuing their studies at esteemed universities in Sweden. The specific breakdown of the expenses that are covered is provided as follows:
- The whole amount of tuition fees will be provided.
- A monthly stipend of SEK 12,000 will be provided to cover living expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- A travel allowance ranging from SEK 11,000 to SEK 15,000 will be provided.
- The university admission fee shall not be encompassed.
List of Study Fields That Are Open:
This grant for a Master’s degree program covers almost all fields of study. Here is a full list of all the degree programs:
You Can More Degree Programs (Click Here)
The Necessary Paperwork:
To apply online for a scholarship from the SI Swedish Institute, you’ll need the following materials:
List of Countries That Can Apply:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Colombia, Cameroon, Ethiopia, Egypt, Ecuador, Ghana, Guatemala, Gambia, Georgia, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Myanmar (Burma), Morocco, Malawi, Moldova, Nigeria, Nepal, Pakistan, the Philippines, Peru, Rwanda, Russia, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, and Zimbabwe.
Criteria for Eligibility:
The SI Swedish Institute Scholarships 2024 from the Government of Sweden are open to those who meet the following requirements.
- Students from the countries indicated above are welcome to apply.
- A minimum of three thousand hours of work experience is required.
- Job or community leadership experience is required.
- Learn More Criteria for Eligibility (Click Here)
Date Limit for Applications:
There will be no more applications accepted after February 28, 2024, for the Sweden Government Scholarships 2024 for International Students.
For a Swedish Institute Scholarship, How Can I Apply?
The application process for scholarships offered by the SI Swedish Institute is multi-staged. To be eligible for a scholarship from the Swedish Institute, you must first be accepted to a university in Sweden. Instructions and a promotional link can be found at:
- Candidates must first enrol in a Masters degree program by January 15, 2024.
- Students will receive an Application Number when they have applied for admission.
- Keep this number handy; you’ll need to present it while filling out the Scholarship application.
- The scholarship application portal will begin from 12th February and will expire on 28th February 2024.