Students interested in studying at the Beijing Institute of Technology in China on a Chinese Government Scholarship in 2024 are encouraged to do so. The China Scholarship is open to international students from Anywhere in The World. The Chinese government is supporting international students to pursue graduate degrees at the Beijing Institute of Technology. Scholarships in the amount of $20,000 are available for the 2024–25 School Year. IELTS is not required. The Certificate of English Proficiency is acceptable for enrolment purposes.
Masters Degree Scholarships and Doctoral Degree Scholarships are available in China at BIT in almost every Field and Major of study. The scholarship would cover all the expenses of studying in China.
The Beijing Institute of Technology is a world-class institution of higher education. Some of the most well-represented countries among the international student body are South Korea, Russia, Poland, Pakistan, Germany, France, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, and Thailand. Foreign students, here’s your chance to study in China at no cost to you.
Specifics of the CSC Scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology for 2024:
- University: Beijing Institute Of Technology
- Degrees Level: Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: China
- Application Last Date: 15th April 2024
Gains to One’s Wallet:
All qualified international students are invited to apply for the Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship 2024, which will fund their studies in China up to the level of a master’s degree. Information about the Scholarship is provided below.
- Cost of Registration Full Cost of Tuition Lab Work, Internship, and Required Textbooks
Depending on availability, free housing may be provided either on or off campus.
- All-inclusive Health Coverage and Safety Net
- Pay Checks per month: Master’s degree holders pay CNY 3,000 (485 USD), and Ph.D. hopefuls pay CNY 3,500 (565 USD).
How long will my BIT CSC Scholarship last?
The duration of the Master’s Degree is 2-3 academic years, Doctoral Degree 3-4 academic years. BIT University offers one of the most competitive scholarships in China.
Courses of Study Offered at the Graduate and Doctoral Levels:
The following is a list of the subject areas covered by the BIT Scholarship in China for International Students pursuing a Master’s or Doctoral Degree.
Criteria for Eligibility:
The Beijing Institute of Technology Scholarship is open to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Individuals applying are both not Chinese citizens and in good health.
- Applicants to Master’s programs are required to have a Bachelor’s degree and be younger than 35.
- Candidates for Ph.D. programs are typically expected to hold a Master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
To apply for a China Scholarship Council (CSC) scholarship at Beijing Institute of Technology, you must submit the following materials online in PDF format:
- The CSC Application Form and a notarized copy of your highest degree certificate (English version) or registration certificate.
- Official Transcripts from All Colleges and Universities Attended (You May Upload a Blank Sheet of Paper Instead at the Initial Application Stage) BIT Advisor Recommendation Form
- Obtaining Two Reference Letters
- Front Page of a Valid Passport
- Report of a Physical Exam and an Official Test or Certificate of English Proficiency.
Cut Off Date For Application:
The Beijing Institute of Technology’s Chinese Government Scholarship application deadline for the 2024/25 school year is April 15th.
How to Apply for Beijing Institute of Technology CSC Scholarship?
The CSC Scholarship 2024 at Beijing Institute of Technology in China is now accepting applications online. You will need to submit an online application through both the CSC Scholarship Portal and the university’s scholarship application portal. When asked to choose a type, if you dial “10007” for BIT’s agent number, you’ll get the “Type B” option. Here is the full application process:
First, sign up for the Type B program at https://studyinchina.csc.edu.cn/. The BIT agent number is 10007. After signing up, you may access the CSC application form for download.
Second, Create an account at http://isc.bit.edu.cn/, upload the following application materials and submit your application to acquire your BIT application number.