Those interested in studying in Hungary at the University of Pecs are encouraged to apply for the Hungarian Scholarships 2024–25. Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarships are open to International students from any country for study at the University of Pecs. Students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree should apply. There is no requirement for IELTS scores. For the 2024–2025 School Year, the government of Hungary is providing 5,000 Fully Funded Scholarships to students from all around the world.
The University of Pecs accepts Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship recipients across a Wide Range of Disciplines and Degrees. The scholarship will Cover All Of Your Costs. For a bachelor’s degree, the scholarship will cover four years of schooling; a master’s degree will cover two; and a doctorate would cover three.
The greatest place to get a higher education in Hungary is at the University of Pécs (PTE), which has been around since 1912. Twenty thousand students from every corner of the globe are enrolled this year. According to the QS World University Rankings, the school is ranked 651–700.
Scholarship Information for the Hungarian University of Pecs in 2024–25:
- University: University Of Pecs
- Degrees Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Hungary
- Application Last Date: 15th January 2024
Gains in Money:
Students from outside of Hungary can apply for a full scholarship to study at the University of Pecs in Hungary year 2024–25. Here are the specifics of what is and isn’t paid for:
- The Tuition Fee will be waived for all students.
- Over the course of the scholarship’s term, recipients will have the option of living in a dorm or receiving a monthly stipend of HUF 40,000 to use toward housing expenses.
- All necessary medical care in accordance with Hungarian law (Act No. 80 of 1997, national health insurance card) and additional coverage of up to HUF 100,000 per year per individual.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
The University of Pecs provides students with the opportunity to earn one of 31 Bachelor’s Degrees, 29 Master’s Degrees, 8 One-tier Masters Degrees, or 15 Doctoral Degrees.
Check all the offered programs by Pecs University (Here)
Criteria for Eligibility:
The Hungary Scholarship Program is open to applicants who meet the following requirements:
- Students from all around the world (those who are not Hungarian citizens) are welcome to apply.
- Candidate must be physically and mentally Fit.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is necessary to enrol in most four-year colleges and universities.
- A bachelor’s degree is required to enrol in a master’s program.
- A master’s degree is needed to pursue a doctorate.
- If the language of instruction for your previous degree was English, a certificate of English proficiency from your former institution may suffice.
List of Documents Needed:
These are the things you need to apply online for the University of Pecs Hungarian Scholarships 2024–25 in Hungary:
- Information and a new resume
- Certificates of Degree
- Transcripts of Records
- Letters of recommendation
- Research Proposal with a Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Language or any other paper that backs up your claim
Due Date For Applications:
The University of Pecs International Scholarships 2024–25 in Hungary can be applied for until January 15, 2024.
Hungarian Scholarships at University of Pecs: How to Apply?
Hungarian Scholarships at University of Pecs, 2024-’25 Applications Now Open! Follow the mentioned below steps to apply successfully. For additional information about the application procedure, please visit the resources provided below.
- Check out the Stipendium Hungaricum’s main page here:
- Register for a Portal account.
- Please be as thorough as possible in filling out the scholarship application.
- Make sure you include everything asked for in your online scholarship application.
- Verify all of the data that has been supplied.
- Put in a request for a scholarship.