Scholarships Are Available For 2024–25 at Canada’s Concordia University, and applications are already being accepted. The Concordia University International Scholarship is open to International Students from any country. Students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s, Master’s, Doctoral, Diploma, or Certificate Program Should Apply. The grant is available for the Academic Session of 2024.
Concordia University’s grant to pursue Undergraduate or Postgraduate Degree Programs covers a wide variety of disciplines and concentrations. Excellent academic credentials are a prerequisite for consideration.
Concordia University, originally based in Quebec, Canada, opened its doors to students in 1974. It is a government-funded research facility. The university is providing excellent-quality education. The institution has about 46,000 Students from all over the world. The university holds the #229 spot worldwide and the #7 spot in Canada.
Information Regarding the 2024-25 Concordia University Scholarships:
- University: Concordia University
- Degrees Level: Bachelors, Masters, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Canada
- Application Last Date: 1st February 2024
Gains in Money:
Most admitted students get generous financing packages from Concordia University to help them concentrate on their academics and research.
Note: Applicants are immediately considered for all Concordia entrance scholarships through the respective faculty’s graduate admissions office.
- New: 2024-25 Awarding ten $10,000 scholarships to the best incoming graduate students at Concordia University.
- Graduate fellowships in the amount of $14,000 each year for a total of four years are available at Concordia University.
- Excellence in International Education Award at Concordia University, with a value equal to Quebec’s tuition. About $39,280 in worth.
- $10,000 Concordia University Merit Award.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
Concordia University Scholarships in Canada are provided to students studying in the following subjects and majors:
Undergraduate, Masters, PhD