The Skolkovo Institute of Science And Technology is accepting applications for the Skoltech Scholarship In Russia For International Students from all over the world for the academic year 2023-2024. Skoltech is a private university in Russia that offers free study in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Russia’s Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is the best university in the world.
The Skoltech Scholarship Russia provides international students in Russia with free master’s degree and doctoral degree scholarships. Participants from Around The World can apply for these full-fee scholarships for master’s and doctoral degree programmes. IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required. There are no application fees required. 600 Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships Are Also Available. Melbourne University, Australia
Skoltech Scholarship in Russia Details
|University||Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology|
|Study Level||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||10 July 2023 for Master
3 July 2023 for PhD
Duration of the Scholarship
- Master Degree Scholarship: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Scholarship: 4 Years
Also, Check: Cambridge University MBA Scholarship for International Students 2023
Available Study Programs For MS Scholarships
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
Also, check University of Melbourne Graduate Scholarships 2023
Available Programs For Ph.D. Scholarship
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
Also, Apply: Global Korea Scholarship 2023 – Korean Government Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered. Free Master Programs, Free Ph.D. Programs. You don’t have to pay the fee to Study in Russia
- Monthly Stipend 40,000 RUR Per Month
- Free medical insurance.
- Variety of Academic Mobility Programs.
- No Application Fee.
- A TOEFL or IELTS Score is Not Required if the applicant received a degree at a university where the medium of instruction is English.
- For Master’s programs: Bachelor’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- For Doctoral programs: Master’s or specialist degree or its equivalent, from an accredited university.
- Degree and Transcript
- Motivation Letter
- Acceptance Letter for Ph.D. Students and not Compulsory for Master Degree
- Two Recommendation Letters
Also Check: University of Science & Technology Scholarships, South Korea 2023 [Fully Funded]
The last date to apply for Skoltech Scholarship in Russia for a Master’s degree is 10 July 2023 and 3 July 2023 for Ph.D. Degree.
How to Apply for a Scholarship
The process of this scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship.