The Skolkovo Institute of Science And Technology is accepting applications for the Skoltech Scholarship In Russia For International Students from all over the world for the academic year 2023-2024. Skoltech is a private university in Russia that offers free study in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Russia’s Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology is the best university in the world.
The Skoltech Scholarship Russia provides international students in Russia with free master’s degree and doctoral degree scholarships. Participants from Around The World can apply for these full-fee scholarships for master’s and doctoral degree programmes. IELTS or TOEFL scores are not required. There are no application fees required. 600 Fully Funded Graduate Research Scholarships Are Also Available. Melbourne University, Australia
Russian Skoltech Scholarship Information
|Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology
|Master & PhD
|10 July 2023 for Master
3 July 2023 for PhD
Timeframe for the Scholarship
- Scholarship for a Master’s Degree: 2 Years
- Ph.D. Degree Scholarship: 4 Years
Available MS Scholarship Study Programs
- Data Science Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics Materials Science Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
Programs Available For Ph.D. Scholarship
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Physics\sMaterials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering\sEngineering Systems
- Oil Refinery Technology
- All of your college expenses will be paid for. Gratis Doctoral and Master’s Degree Programs. Studying in Russia is free of charge.
- Monthly Allowance of 40,000 RUB
- Healthcare coverage at no cost to you.
- Programs for International Student Exchange and other forms of academic mobility.
- There is no cost to apply.
Conditions for Eligibility
- If the applicant graduated from an English-only college or university, they do not need to submit a TOEFL or IELTS score.
- To enrol in a Master’s programme, you need a Bachelor’s or a specialist’s degree from a recognised institution, or its equivalent.
- A Master’s degree or its equivalent in knowledge and experience is typically required for admission to doctoral programmes.
- A copy of your degree and transcript
- A letter of motivation and a curriculum vitae (optional for master’s students)
- An acceptance letter
The last date to apply for Skoltech Scholarship in Russia for a Master’s degree is 10 July 2023 and 3 July 2023 for Ph.D. Degree.
Guidelines for Scholarship Applications
This scholarship application has a digital component. To submit an application or learn more about this scholarship, please visit the provided link.