The Boustany Foundation is currently accepting applications for the Cambridge University MBA Scholarship 2023 Program for international students studying in the United Kingdom. The Cambridge MBA is one of the leading business programmes in the world, taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
The purpose of the Boustany MBA Scholarship is to enable and encourage students from any country academically. Applicants must have a strong academic background and have achieved significant career success to date.
Detail About Cambridge MBA Scholarship at University of Cambridge UK
|15 May 2023
Boustany Scholarship Course Level:
The University of Cambridge’s MBA programme is open to recipients of the scholarship.
- $23,000 in financial help for tuition
- Associated travel and lodging costs for the internship.
- Applicants must have exceptional academic credentials and exhibit significant promise. Although applicants from any country are eligible for the scholarship, those with Lebanese ancestry will receive preference.
- Only after getting an offer of admission from the Cambridge MBA programme are candidates eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Actual GMAT score
The last date to apply for the scholarship is 15 May 2023.
Steps to Apply
- All interested parties should submit their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their curriculum vitae, photo, GMAT scores, and university acceptance letter as supporting documents.
- Admission Requirement: Applicants must have strong educational and professional accomplishments.
- Foreign students applying to study in the United States must often demonstrate proficiency in English or another required language.