Now accepting applications for University of Science & Technology Fall 2023 Scholarships to study in South Korea. Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships are available to international students from all over the world. Nearly all academic fields and majors are offered at the UST Scholarship Office in South Korea. The scholarships are available to outstanding students who wish to build a future in South Korea.
The University of Science and Technology is a collection of South Korean public universities and research institutions located in Seoul, Suwon, Changwon, Ansan, Seongnam, and Daejeon. UST is ranked among the world’s Top 100 Universities. It provides quality education to all students, both domestic and international. Additionally, check out the Chang Gung University Scholarship in Taiwan for 2023 (fully funded).
University of Science & Technology Scholarships Details:
|University||University of Science and Technology|
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||17 May 2023|
The UST Award will cover all the expenses to Study Free in South Korea. Details are given below:
- University Entrance Fee
- Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
- Monthly Stipend:
- Masters Degree: KRW 1,200,000 / Month
- PhD Degree: KRW 1,600,000 / Month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance, Accidental Insurance, E-library, Counseling
- Overseas training/exchange program
- UST Research Paper Award, Excellence Award(issued upon graduation)
- Korean Language Course Fee.
List of Available Study Fields:
- Advanced Materials and Chemical Engineering
- Bio-Analytical Science
- Science of Measurement
- Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacology
- Medical Physics
- Industrial Technology
- Food Biotechnology
- Nano Science
- Engineering (All Fields)
- Ocean Science.
Eligibility Criteria for UST Scholarship:
- Applicants of any nationality are eligible to apply for the award.
- The candidate who wants to take admission in Masters Program must complete a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students who want to apply for a PhD must complete or be expected to complete their Master’s degree
Also Check: Austria Government Scholarship 2023-24 (Fully Funded)
- Bachelor’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of Bachelor’s Program
- Master’s Degree or Certificate of Expected Graduation
- Transcript of the Master’s Program.
- Master’s Degree Thesis
- Study Plan
- Letter of Recommendations.
The last date to apply for the UST Scholarships Fall 2023 in South Korea for International Students is 17 May 2023.
How to Apply for UST Scholarships:
There is an Online Application System to apply for the UST Scholarships 2023 in South Korea. Please visit the official website given below for detailed application procedures and guidelines.