Now accepting applications for University of Science & Technology Fall 2023 Scholarships to study in South Korea. Master’s and Ph.D. Degree Scholarships are available to international students from all over the world. Nearly all academic fields and majors are offered at the UST Scholarship Office in South Korea. The scholarships are available to outstanding students who wish to build a future in South Korea.
The University of Science and Technology is a collection of South Korean public universities and research institutions located in Seoul, Suwon, Changwon, Ansan, Seongnam, and Daejeon. UST is ranked among the world’s Top 100 Universities. It provides quality education to all students, both domestic and international. Additionally, check out the Chang Gung University Scholarship in Taiwan for 2023 (fully funded).
Information on Scholarships from the University of Science and Technology
|University||University of Science and Technology|
|Degree||Master & PhD|
|Deadline||17 May 2023|
Gains to One’s Wallet:
Studying in South Korea is completely free thanks to the UST Award. Here are the specifics:
- College Application Fee
- The Whole Cost of Tuition will be Covered
- Paycheck Every Month:
- KRW 1,200,000/month for a Master’s Degree
- KRW 1,600,000 (1,600 USD) per month for a Doctorate.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, counselling, and overseas study/work opportunities.
- Excellence in Research Paper Writing Award from UST (issued upon graduation)
- Cost of the Korean Language Class.
Study Subjects Currently Offered:
- Modern Chemical and Material Technology
- Science of Bioanalysis
- Measuring Science
- Chemistry and Pharmacology for Medical Use
- Physics and Technology in Medicine and Industry
- Incorporated Biotechnology in Food
- Nanoscale Engineering and Science (All Fields)
- Digital Oceanography.
Scholarship Requirements at UST:
- The prize is open to people of all nationalities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree is required for entrance to a Master’s level programme.
- A Master’s degree is typically required or expected of students applying to PhD programmes.
- Transcript from an accredited bachelor’s degree programme or a Certificate of Expected Completion
- Certification of Completion or Graduation from a Master’s Degree Program.
- Recommendation letters for master’s thesis students.
Date Limit for Applications:
The last date to apply for the UST Scholarships Fall 2023 in South Korea for International Students is 17 May 2023.
Scholarships at UST: How to Apply
Applying for UST Scholarships 2023 in South Korea is made easier with an online application system. For further information on how to apply and what is required of you, please visit the link provided below.