Applications are currently being accepted for the FAO Internship 2023. This is a Paid Internship opportunity for international students. Undergraduates and Graduates are eligible to apply for the FAO Internship Program. FAO is a branch of the United Nations. organisation for food and agriculture. Currently, the organisation operates in more than 130 Countries. You Are Not Required To Take The IELTS Test. The majority of internships are located in Rome, Italy. The headquarters of the FAO is located in Rome, Italy. FAO welcomes students from diverse educational backgrounds. You may apply to any nation. Students of both genders are encouraged to apply.
The FAO Internship 2023 will last between 3 And 11 Months. Each month, interns will be compensated for their living expenses. You may apply at any time, from any location, and there is no application fee. There is an additional internship for which you can apply. This is UNICEF Internship Without IELTS 2023. Below are the complete details, application process, and benefits of the FAO Internship 2023.
FAO Internship Information for the Year 2023
- Organization: UNICEF
- Timeframe: Three to Eleven Months
- To: Freshmen/Seniors/Alumni
- Deadline: There Isn’t One
Insurance and Other Monetary Benefits
FAO is a Paid Internship. Also, it will cover other expenses such as:
- Interns will be compensated with a $700 monthly stipend.
- The amount of the stipend is sufficient for the students to cover their living, eating, and transportation costs.
- There will be funds set aside for medical care.
Conditions for Eligibility
- Candidates must be citizens of a country that is a member of the FAO.
- Candidates must be currently enrolled in either an undergraduate or graduate degree programme in order to be considered.
- Applicant ages must fall between the range of 21 and 30.
- For the FAO internship programme, neither the IELTS nor the TOEFL is necessary.
- Before beginning an internship abroad, interns must be able to legally live and work in the host country, either as a permanent resident or with the proper work visa.
- Internship Program applicants cannot have any immediate family members (defined as brother, sister, mother, or father) working for FAO under any contract.
- We will only be in touch with the successful applicants.
- Evidence of college enrollment and participation Motivation letter.
Applying Procedure (Application Process)
The application is pretty simple and you need to submit it online. Follow the steps:
- The following link should be opened: https://www.fao.org/employment/vacancies/en/.
- Choose “Internships” from the menu on the right.
- By clicking this link, you will be sent directly to the Internship Page, where you will be able to browse through all available internships.
- To apply to a programme of your choice, just click on it.