Bond University is now accepting applications for Ph.D. scholarships for study in Australia. Fully Funded PhD Scholarship Bond University, in Australia, offers fully funded PhD scholarships to all students beginning doctoral studies in 2023. The scholarship will provide outstanding students with fee waivers and a $28,863 Annual Stipend.
To be eligible for a PhD scholarship at Bond University, you must possess a high level of academic achievement and satisfy the PhD program’s admission requirements. Additionally, you must submit a research proposal demonstrating the originality and potential impact of your proposed research. Some scholarships may also cover travel and research expenses.
The scholarship is available tax-free for Up To Three Years. open to students enrolled in a Ph.D. by Research programme and holding an offer letter to study at Bond University. Applications will be evaluated based on essential criteria, and awards will be granted based on academic merit. Additionally, you can apply for the Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Australia, 2023.
Doctoral Scholarship at Bond University with Complete Funding Information
|Level of Study
|31 March 2023
Justification for Bond University
Only doctoral degrees are eligible for scholarships.
Fields of Study or Topics
All Ph.D. Doctoral by Research programs offered at Bond University are eligible for scholarships.
Size of the Scholarships
Qualified candidates will get exemptions of the tuition fee as well as an annual living allowance of $29,863 for exceptional students.
Timeframe for Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: up to 3 (three) years.
All of the following requirements must be met in order for an application to be considered for the scholarships:
- Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply. There is no limitation based on citizenship status.
- All of the prerequisites for getting into Bond University’s Ph.D. program must be met.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English and meet all visa and residence requirements to be considered.
- Candidates without a current offer to study at Bond University will not be considered.
- New students are the only ones who can receive a scholarship. No applications will be accepted from active students.
- Those who have previously applied but were rejected will not be considered again.
- If an applicant already has a scholarship for the same time period, they cannot apply for this one.
Scholarships are open to students from any country in the world.
Criteria for Selection
Awards will be given to students based on their academic performance and qualifications.
Limitation on Time to Apply
This scholarship opportunity will end on March 31, 2023.
Don’t forget about the due date! We cannot consider your late entry.
Methods of Application
To apply, you must use their online application system.
There is information on the website about how to apply and the rules of the scholarship program.