Bond University is now accepting applications for Ph.D. scholarships for study in Australia. Fully Funded PhD Scholarship Bond University, in Australia, offers fully funded PhD scholarships to all students beginning doctoral studies in 2023. The scholarship will provide outstanding students with fee waivers and a $28,863 Annual Stipend.
To be eligible for a PhD scholarship at Bond University, you must possess a high level of academic achievement and satisfy the PhD program’s admission requirements. Additionally, you must submit a research proposal demonstrating the originality and potential impact of your proposed research. Some scholarships may also cover travel and research expenses.
The scholarship is available tax-free for Up To Three Years. open to students enrolled in a Ph.D. by Research programme and holding an offer letter to study at Bond University. Applications will be evaluated based on essential criteria, and awards will be granted based on academic merit. Additionally, you can apply for the Griffith University International Postgraduate Research Scholarship, Australia, 2023.
Fully Funded PhD Scholarship at Bond University Details
|Level of Study||Ph.D. degree|
|Deadline||31 March 2023|
Reason Why Bond University
Level of Education
Scholarships are available for Doctorate degrees only.
Subjects or Fields of Study
Scholarships are available for any Ph.D. Doctorate by Research programs offered at Bond University.
Amount of Scholarships
Successful candidates will receive tuition fee waivers and a living allowance of $29,863 per annum for outstanding students.
Duration of Scholarships
Scholarships are available for the duration of your study: up to 3 (three) years.
To be eligible for the scholarships, applicants must meet all the eligibility criteria below:
- Applicants are welcome from any country. There is no restriction on nationality.
- Applicants must meet all the entry requirements for the Ph.D. program at Bond University.
- Applicants must meet English language entry requirements, as well as satisfy visa and residency requirements.
- Applicants must hold a valid offer letter to study at Bond University.
- Scholarships are only available for new students. Current students are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants who have applied before and unsuccessful, are not eligible to re-apply.
- Applicants can not apply if they hold any other scholarship in the same period.
Scholarships are available for all international students around the world..
Applicants will be assessed based on academic achievements and qualifications and will be awarded on academic merit.
Also Check: GKS South Korean Government Scholarship 2023 | (Fully Funded)
The closing date for this scholarship program is 31 March 2023.
Please take note of the deadline. Late submissions will not be entertained!
How to Apply
You must apply online using their online application service.
Please read the guidance and terms of the scholarship program on their website.