The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is accepting applications from international students for KAIST University Scholarships in South Korea. The KAIST International Student Scholarship Is A Fully Funded, free scholarship to study MS and Ph.D. Programmes.
KAIST is known as the “MIT of Asia” and is a renowned leading university in Asia. The University Rankings ranked KAIST 46th Globally and sixth in Asia, 13th in material sciences and 14th in engineering and technology, respectively. There is no need for an IELTS or TOEFL score. You may submit your university’s English Proficiency Certificate. At KAIST University, all courses are conducted in English. Below are additional details regarding the KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea. Additionally, you may apply to Harvard University. Courses offered online for free to international students
KAIST University Scholarship Details
|University||Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology|
|Study Level||Masters & PhD|
Available Fields of Study KAIST Offers:
KAIST University offers the following fields:
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
Financial Coverage KAIST Scholarship
- A Full Scholarship
- Full Tuition Fee Covered.
- A Monthly Allowance of 350,000 KRW for Master’s Course.
- A Monthly Allowance of 400,000 KRW for Doctoral Degree.
- Medical Health Insurance fees are supported by the recipient’s advisor/department.
English Test Proficiency Exemption
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English-speaking countries.)
Eligibility Criteria For Graduates
- For master’s degree program, s/he holds or will hold a bachelor’s degree
- For doctoral degree program, s/he holds or will hold a bachelor’s and master’s degree by
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are NOT eligible to apply as international students.
The last date to Apply for the KAIST University Fall 2023 is 22 March 2023
Also Check: University of Waikato Masters Scholarship 2023 | New Zealand
Also Check: Thailand Work Visa and Permit Process 2023 | Complete Guide
How to Apply for Scholarship:
The process of this scholarship is online. Please check the link below to apply online or check the official announcement of the scholarship. Official website of the To Apply for KAIST Masters and PhD (Visit Here)