The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology is accepting applications from international students for KAIST University Scholarships in South Korea. The KAIST International Student Scholarship Is A Fully Funded, free scholarship to study MS and Ph.D. Programmes.
KAIST is known as the “MIT of Asia” and is a renowned leading university in Asia. The University Rankings ranked KAIST 46th Globally and sixth in Asia, 13th in material sciences and 14th in engineering and technology, respectively. There is no need for an IELTS or TOEFL score. You may submit your university’s English Proficiency Certificate. At KAIST University, all courses are conducted in English. Below are additional details regarding the KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea. Additionally, you may apply to Harvard University. Courses offered online for free to international students
Information on a Scholarship from KAIST University
|Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
|Masters & PhD
Courses of Study Offered at KAIST:
Among the many available majors at KAIST are:
Faculty of Natural Science
- Science, Mathematics, and Physics, and Chemistry
Bioengineering and Life Science College
- Biological Sciences
- Engineers in Mechanical Fields
- Engineering for Space Flight
- Technology of Electricity
- Civil and Environmental Engineering with a Focus on Computing
- Biology and Neurotechnology
- Mechanical Engineering Mechanical and Industrial Engineering
- Engineering of Complex Macromolecular Systems
- Materials Technologies of the Mind
- Atomic and Quantum Mechanical Design
- Managing Organizations and Technologies
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
Scholarship Funding from KAIST
- A Whole Tuition Waiver
- All of your college expenses will be paid for.
- A Master’s Degree Program Stipend of 350,000 Korean Won per Month.
- A monthly stipend of 400k won for doctoral students.
- The advisor or department funding the recipient’s healthcare insurance pays for the recipient’s premiums.
Waiver of the English Language Proficiency Exam
Applicants who are nationals of English native speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English speaking countries (e.g. India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, and etc.) are exempt from submitting the EPT report. (An English Lecture Certificate is required for those who studied in officially English-speaking countries.)
Graduate Eligibility Requirements
- Someone who is or soon will be enrolled in a master’s degree program has a bachelor’s degree.
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are ineligible to apply as international students if they are seeking admission to a PhD degree program.
Timelines at KAIST
The last date to Apply for the KAIST University Fall 2023 is 22 March 2023
Guidelines for Scholarship Applications:
This scholarship application is completed entirely online. To apply for this scholarship, please visit the website provided in the link below, or refer to the scholarship’s official announcement. Application Information for Graduate Programs at KAIST (Visit Here)