Process for obtaining an Argentina Work Visa in 2023 Argentina is recognised for its culture, cuisine, and breath taking or world-famous landmarks. And now, after the FIFA World Cup 2022, it has kept its love, passion, and obsession for soccer (football).
If you are interested in travelling to Argentina and working there for these and other reasons, you must be aware that you will require an Argentina Work Visa to enter the country. Otherwise, like in any other nation, you will not be permitted entry without a valid work visa or work permit.
This post will clarify all of your questions and concerns regarding your Argentina Work Visa. Before travelling abroad for business, there are a number of considerations to keep in mind. Therefore, if you want to work in Argentina, you’ll need a job offer from one of the companies or employers; next, you’ll verify the Visa Types‘ availability and select one based on the nature of your job. Then, you will apply for a certain type of visa that, if granted, will allow you to enter the nation. To learn about all of these specifics, read this post in its entirety. You’ll need specific paperwork and must adhere to a procedure.
Consult the information provided below to learn more about the Argentine work visa.
Details of Argentina Work Visa Process 2023.
- Country: Argentina
- Region: South America
- Type: Job/Residency
- Eligible Countries: Open to all.
Types of Argentina Work Visa 2023.
There are the following types of Argentina Work Visas;
- Temporary Residence Visa
- Long-term work visa
- Student Visa
- Retirement Visa
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Transitory Residence Visa
- Argentina Work Visa
- Permanent Residence Visa
#1. Temporary Residence Visa.
This is a common type of visa that allows foreign nationals to stay for up to 1 year in Argentina based on work requirements. The Temporary Residence Visa is further divided into the following types;
- Labor contract Residence – the employer hires foreign workers regularly, and this visa permits them to stay for an extended period.
- Intracompany Transfer Residence – this visa type is for those transferred from one company branch to another in Argentina.
- MERCOSUR Temporary Residence – this visa is for those candidates who belong to MERCOSUR countries and want to come to Argentina for work.
- Investors – this visa type is for candidates who want to invest in Argentina.
#2. Long-term work visa
Long-term work visas are for those who want to work and stay in Argentina for long periods.
#3. Student visa.
The student visa is for those candidates who want to travel to Argentina for education. It will allow the students to stay in Argentina until the education program is complete.
#4. Permanent Residence Visa.
The Permanent Residence Visa is granted to those candidates who have a right to stay in Argentina and have visited Argentina for work purposes.
#5. Retirement Visa.
The Retirement Visa is issued to those who have completed their career in Argentina and want to settle there. To be eligible
#6. Argentina Work Visa.
The Argentina Work Visa is issued for those foreign candidates who get a job offer from any company in Argentina. Your employer or company will further request your work permit, which will allow you to request a work visa further.
#7. Transitory Residence Visa.
This type of visa allows foreign workers to visit the country for a short period of up to 90 days. It can not be extended. The Transitory Residence Visa has further types, including;
- Technical Residence – you will be given a visa if you want to come to Argentina for specialized work.
- Business Visa is for candidates the company has invited in Argentina to work for a short period.
#8. Digital Nomad Visa.
The Digital Nomad Visa is a newly launched work visa for foreign candidates working online and wanting to perform any project in Argentina. These workers include freelancers, YouTubers, and any online working candidates.
The Digital Nomad Visa aims to attract other people who will help promote culture and advancements in the country. The validity of the Digital Nomad Visa is 1 to 3 years.
Required Documents for Argentina Work Visa
- A valid travel document
- Proof of income
- Contract document from your employer
- Copies of diplomas/certificates.
- Clean criminal records
- And other documents requested by your embassy.
Cost of Argentina Work Visa 2023.
The following are the charges you will need to pay during the process of work visa application;
- Visa fee: €150 – €200
- Transit Visa fee: €40
- Entering the country: US $100.
How to Apply for Argentina Work Visa?
The process application is online; follow the steps below;
- Make an appointment with a consulate or Argentina embassy.
- Gather all the required documents and submit all the necessary payments.
- Attend the interview call.
To know more about the Argentina work visas, you can also check the details here: Official Link.
We have shared all the required details regarding the Argentina Work Visa types and process; We hope this blog is helpful for those who are interested in Argentina Work Visa.