2023 WHO internships The new year is filled with excellent employment chances for all foreign job seekers. Today, we have information for all candidates interested in joining the World Health Organization. The World Health Organization internship will provide you with an excellent opportunity to expand your knowledge of health.
The World Health Organization (WHO) works for the wellbeing of humans and takes preventative actions against environmental problems. It is a globally recognized and renowned organisation that annually extends to a large number of countries and offers foreign candidates Career-Oriented Internship Opportunities. You will participate in the WHO team’s project implementation.
This post will explain how you can participate in WHO Internship projects. To learn more about this opportunity, please read the rest of the article.
WHO Internships Details
- Country: Multiple nations
- Type: Internships
- Duration: six weeks to six months
- Degree level: Students/Fresh Graduates
- Deadline: Open
Also, Check NIG Internship without IELTS 2023
Also, Check Microsoft Internship in Canada 2023
Benefits of World Health Organization Internship
Working with a world-class organization will not only be benefitted for your career pathway but also provides many benefits to the interns, including,
- Health insurance
- Accident insurance
- Living allowance
- Food allowance
- A chance to make challenging assignments
- Students from a diverse range of study fields are welcome to attend the internship program of WHO.
Eligibility Criteria for WHO Internships
Prior to applying for the WHO Internship programme, all international applicants must meet the following requirements:
- WHO Internships are open to all recent graduates, but their formal education must have lasted no more than six months.
- All applicants must be presently enrolled in a bachelor’s or master’s degree programme.
- All candidates must be fluent in at least one of the languages spoken in the office.
- All applicants must possess a valid passport issued by a WHO member state.
- The minimum age requirement for applicants is twenty years old.
- All applicants must be capable of managing tasks and meeting deadlines.
- All registrants are required to provide the WHO health certificate.
- If any member of your immediate family is employed by the WHO, you are ineligible to register for an internship.
- If you have previously participated, you are ineligible for the WHO Internships.
Required Documents for Internships
- Cover letter
- Letter of intent
- Proof of enrollment in a college or university
- Letter of Motivation
- Proof of previous qualifications (if available).
How to Apply for the WHO Internships?
If you have decided to apply to the WHO Internship, then you must follow the easy steps given below;
- Visit the official website of WHO, and look for the vacancy.
- Once you find the application form for the WHO Internship, then fill out the form.
- You must fill out the form in the recruitment system of the WHO
- Attach all the required documents in pdf format and submit.
- After completing the application, you will need to wait for the interview call.
For application and more detail regarding the World Health Organization Internship, check the official link given below: