Scholarships at Maastricht University for 2023 If you have recently completed your undergraduate degree and are seeking funding for your Master’s degree programme, then you must read this post. Today, we are announcing the Fully Funded Scholarship for International Students in Holland.
Maastricht University offers numerous scholarships, some of which are funded by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture, and Science. Maastricht University welcomes all international students to study in the Netherlands. International candidates from outside the European Union are invited to apply to Maastricht University’s Master’s Degree programme.
The One-Year Master’s Programme Lasts 13 Months, whereas the Two-Year Master’s Programme Lasts 25 Months. It is a fully funded scholarship programme that will cover all of your program-related fees. Because a large number of students apply for the scholarship, yet only 2% are chosen based on academic merit, the selection procedure is highly complex. If you have talent and meet all of the prerequisites and conditions, you may be one of the fortunate students who will get the opportunity to attend Maastricht University.
According to the Times Higher Education World Ranking, Maastricht University is Rated Eighth. If you require additional information about the Maastricht University Scholarships, please read the article until its conclusion, where you will find all relevant information.
Maastricht Scholarships Details
- Country: Netherlands
- University of Maastricht as the host
- Degree level: Masters
- Fully funded Eligible Countries: Countries outside the European Union
- Date limit: 1 February 2023
Also, Check Scholarships at IU University Germany 2023/24
Benefits of Maastricht Scholarships
The Maastricht University Scholarships are entirely funded and provide students with numerous benefits, including:
- Full Coverage of Tuition Fees Cost Coverage of Pre-Academic Training Allowance of up to €12,350 for the 13-month programme
- Expenses of up to €23,750 for the 25-month Master’s programme
- €207 visa application fee
- Health coverage
Study Area at Maastricht University
Following are the course and fields of studies that are being offered at Maastricht University in the 2023 session;
Faculty of Arts and Social sciences:
- Arts and Heritage
- Modern political Culture
- Research Master European Studies
- European studies on science, technology, society
- European Public Policy
- Contemporary literature
- International Relations
- Global Policy and Governance Challenges
- Culture of Arts Science and Technology
Faculty of Law:
- LLM European Law and Market Integration
- LLM European Law and Governance
- LLM General program
- LLM Criminology and Law
- LLM Corporate and Commercial Law
- LLM human rights
- LLM Forensics
- LLM European and international tax law
- LLM Custom and International Supply Chain
- LLM International Trade and Investment Law
- LLM Tax and Technology
Faculty of Health, Medicine, and Life Sciences:
- Global Health
- Healthcare Policy, Innovation, and Management
- Governance, leadership in European Public Health
- Health Education and Promotion
- Health and Rehabilitation
- Biomedical Sciences
- MSc Epidemiology
- MSc Work, Health, Career
- MSc Sports and Nutrition
- Health Food Innovation Management
Faculty of Science and Engineering:
- MSc System Biology
- MSc Imaging and Engineering
Faculty of Psychology and Neuroscience:
- MSc Forensic Psychology
- MSc Cognitive Neuroscience
- MSc Master Cognitive and Clinical Neuroscience
School of Business and Economics:
- MSc Learning and Development in Organizations
- MSc Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets
- Digital Business and Economics
- Public Policy and Human Development
For Maastricht University Scholarships, interested candidates must satisfy the following eligibility requirements:
- All applicants must be citizens of nations outside the European Union.
- All applicants cannot have dual citizenship.
- The criteria for obtaining a work visa and work permit from the Netherlands must be met by all applicants.
- All applicants must submit an application for the Master’s Degree programme for the session 2023-2024.
- Every applicant must satisfy the requirements and criteria of the programme for which they are applying.
- All applicants must not have previously applied to any Dutch university.
- The Scholarships are open to all applicants who have concluded their exchange programmes in the Netherlands.
- The maximum age for registrants is 35 years old.
- All applicants must have excellent academic qualifications.
To apply for the Maastricht University Scholarship for the Master’s degree program, you will need the following documents;
- Motivation Letter
- Contact details
- Letter of recommendation
- Proof of academic excellence
- Academic transcripts
- Proof of financial needs
The last date for submitting the application for the Maastricht University Scholarship is 1st February 2023.
Related Post: Top 10 Scholarships to Study in UAE 2023
How to Apply for Maastricht University?
- All candidates are required to register for the Maastricht University Scholarship on the University’s official website.
- All documents must be uploaded in Docx and PDF formats.
- Apply via Study link; you will obtain a student ID number that will later be required on the Scholarship application form.
- Submit all of the docauments by the due date.
Official website: Maastricht University Scholarships Official Link