The United States’ Hurford Youth Fellowship Programme 2024 is now accepting applications. Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Programme 2024–25 is now available for applications in the United States. The Hurford is an International Youth Exchange Programme dedicated to developing the next generation of youth leaders and social activists.
Leadership development is a primary goal of the Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Programme. Hurford Youth Fellows will take Part in Planning Sessions, Gather Data, and Share what they Find Through Presentations And other means of Public Dissemination of Knowledge. The maximum allowed age for participants is 30. All of the chosen participants’ costs will be paid for by Hurford.
Participants will Spend Three Months living in the nation’s capital. Beginning March 1, 2024, the Hurford Youth Fellowship will run through May 31, 2024. Don’t stress over your grade point average or college degree. Why are you interested in this programme if it doesn’t focus on developing your leadership skills?
Information Regarding the 2024 Hurford Youth Leadership Exchange Programme:
- University: World Movement for Democracy
- Duration: Three Months
- Scholarship Covrage: Fully Funded
- Eligibilty Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: United State
- Application Last Date: 31 July 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The Hurford Youth Fellowship Programme 2023 is an international exchange opportunity for high school students that is fully funded. The Fellowship will pay for all Program-Related Expenses, including:
- Payment to Cover Monthly Expenses
- Insurance for a Flight There and Back from Washington, D.C.
- In addition to a fully stocked office with high-speed Internet and email, fellows also receive a small allotment of funds to use for long-distance phone calls related to their fellowship.
- Note: Fellowship stipends are not designed to provide for a family’s requirements, and applicants should be aware that the cost of living in the Washington metropolitan region is relatively high (including rent, furniture, food, and other important living expenses). If a fellow wants to bring a family member or friend to Washington, D.C., that person will have to pay for their own round-trip domestic airfare and hotel stay. Health insurance premiums for dependents are typically not reimbursed by the programme. Please be aware that all J-2 dependent visa holders are expected to have comprehensive medical insurance in place for the duration of their stay in the United States.
Concerning the Hurford Youth Fellowship:
Do you have innovative plans to spread democracy in your neighbourhood? Do you want to improve your leadership abilities? Do you want to network with other influential young people from all over the world?
The Hurford Youth Fellowship Programme is an international initiative that provides young advocates for democracy with the training and resources they need to become effective leaders.
During their three months at the World Movement’s Secretariat, young activists participate in the Programme, contributing to the growth of the World Movement for Democracy and the World Youth Movement for Democracy while also broadening their international networks and sharing their own experiences with other activists from democracy movements around the world.
The Application Form is divided into four parts:
Note: Each applicant must complete the entire Form. Please note that incomplete application forms will not be reviewed.
Hurford Young Fellowship Eligibility Requirements:
- Please take note that Applicants may be of any Nationality and may be from any country.
- Candidates for the Hurford Youth Fellows Programme must be under the age of 30 and have shown a commitment to democratic activity and the promotion of democracy at the local, national, and international levels. Young people who are already active in civic society are especially urged to apply.
- In order to participate in the Programme, participants must have a working knowledge of the English language for purposes of general communication.
Submit Your Application Before:
Hurford Youth Fellowship Programme 2024 Deadline for International Students to Apply to Study in the U.S. is 31st July 2023.
The Hurford Youth Leadership Programme: How to Apply?
The Hurford Youth Fellowship Programme 2024 is accepting applications through an online portal. If you don’t have an account, click the “Apply Now” button and fill out the form. The next step is to begin the application process and finish it together with any supporting materials. Please see the official advertisement at the following link: