The ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 is now accepting applications. The ETH provides the fellowship. This Fully Paid Fellowship will be awarded to the most outstanding International Applicant From Any CCountry. The University of Technology in Zurich (ETH) will cover all costs. The grant is restricted to those enrolled in a Doctoral Degree Programme. The length of the fellowship is two years.
The Swiss Federal Institute of Technology (ETH Zurich) is a Highly Regarded Public Research Institution in Switzerland’s largest city. Among the World’s Best Universities, ETH Zurich routinely ranks high. It has earned international acclaim as a premier institution for academic study and instruction. Among the best universities for STEM studies, ETH Zurich routinely ranks high in worldwide rankings.
Undergraduate And Graduate Degree Programmes in the arts, humanities, social sciences, natural sciences, engineering, architecture, computer science, and mathematics are all available at ETH Zurich. The institution places an emphasis on giving both a solid theoretical grounding and ample chances for applied learning and theoretical investigation. Students, researchers, and teachers at ETH Zurich come from all over the world.
Learn More About the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship for 2023:
- University: ETH Zurich
- Degree Level: Postdoctoral Fellowship
- Scholarship Covrage: Fully Funded
- Eligibilty Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Switzerland
- Application Last Date: 1st September 2023
Advantages to One’s Wallet:
You will gain the following via your 2023 postdoctoral fellowship at ETH Zurich in Switzerland:
- The annual remuneration is CHF 105,000.
- Each fellow will receive CHF 10,000 each year to help defray the costs of their studies.
- A mobility and travel stipend will be provided to fellows.
- This fellowship is intended to assist with such expenses.
- Each fellow will get the chance to work with a world-renowned expert in their field.
- The best laboratories in the world will be open to the fellows.
- The opportunity to travel throughout Switzerland will be offered to fellows.
Those Who Meet The Eligibility Requirements Are:
The following qualifications will be used to award the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 in Switzerland:
- Doctorates from institutions other than the University of Zurich or ETH Zurich are required of the applicants.
- A certificate, signed by the advisor or department chair, is required from Ph.D. candidates who have not yet successfully defended their thesis.
- Applicants cannot have spent more than a year working, studying, or residing in Switzerland in the three years prior to the application deadline.
- Candidates cannot have spent more than six months in the previous three years engaged in full-time job or full-time study at ETH Zurich or the College of Zurich.
- Applicants are expected to have published at least one scholarly piece in a peer-reviewed journal.
Those who otherwise qualify for consideration but who do not meet these
Date Limit For Applications:
The application date for the ETH Zurich Postdoctoral Fellowship 2023 is September 1 Of That Year. Foreign nationals only need apply for this position. Do not let the chance to submit your application early pass you by.
How to Apply for a Postdoctoral Fellowship at ETH Zurich?
The application process for this opening is digital. Follow the link below for more information and to apply for a postdoctoral fellowship at Switzerland’s ETH Zurich in 2023.