The application period for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship 2024–25 at Stanford University in the United States is now open. The Stanford University Scholarship Program 2023, sponsored by Knight Hennessy, is open to International Students From All Around The World. The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program awards full funding to students studying for a Master’s or Doctoral Degree In The United States.
Nearly One Hundred International Students from all across the world receive fully funded awards to attend Stanford University. The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program will pay for everything that comes up. The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program Accepts Applicants From All Academic Disciplines And Majors. A master’s degree can take up to three years to complete, while a doctorate can take up to six.
Located in Stanford, California, Stanford University was founded in 1891 as Leland Stanford Junior University. Stanford is one of the best institutions in the world because of its prestige, riches, proximity to Silicon Valley, and strict admissions policies. As of March 2020, Stanford may claim a connection to 83 Nobel Laureates, 28 Turing Award winners, and 8 Fields Medal winners among its students, alumni, and professors.
Information About the 2024-25 Stanford University Scholarship Program:
- University: Standford University
- Degree Level: Masters, PhD, MFA, MF, JD
- Scholarship Covrage: Fully Funded
- Eligibilty Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: United State
- Application Last Date: 11 October 2023
Benefits To Your Wallet:
A fully funded, all-expenses-paid scholarship in the United States for international students, the Knight Hennessy Scholarship for International Students. The following expenses are covered by the Stanford University Scholarship Program.
- Full tuition (according to the typical departmental level of enrolment) and related costs are covered.
- A stipend to help with living costs and educational costs (such room and board, books, supplies for the classroom, instructional materials, local transportation, and reasonable personal expenses)
- A travel allowance meant to pay for one annual trip to and from Stanford in economy class.
- NOTE: Knight-Hennessy Scholars can also seek for extra funding to help with scholarly endeavors (like going to conferences).
- The Initial Three Years of Postsecondary Study.
- Typically Pay for Six Years of a PhD, however some pay for only five.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
The Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program at Stanford University is open to incoming freshmen in almost every academic discipline and major. All of our courses can be taken for a Master’s degree.
- All Fields of Engineering Undergraduate Program
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Environmental Science and Energy
- Universities with Medical and/or Educational Graduate Programs
- The Law University
- Colleges of Graduate Education in Business, Medicine, and the Life Sciences for Ongoing Education.
What You Need To Qualify For The Knight Hennessy Scholarship:
If you want to apply for a Knight Hennessy Scholarship, you need to make sure you meet all of the following criteria.
- A Greeting to All Citizens. International applicants are welcome for the Knight-Hennessy Scholarship.
- You need at least a bachelor’s degree, and it can be in any field.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree Completed in 2017 or Later is Required.
- If you earned your bachelor’s or master’s degree before 2017, you are ineligible.
- You can apply to Stanford’s graduate program even if you haven’t yet earned your bachelor’s degree, so long as you do so before starting your master’s program there.
- If you completed your bachelor’s degree in 2017 or later, you are still able to apply in 2024, regardless of whether you completed your master’s degree.
- No English test scores are required if you have or will graduate from an institution where English is used exclusively in the classroom.
The Cutoff Date for Applications:
The 11th of October, 2023 is the cutoff date for submitting an online application to Stanford University for the Knight Hennessy Scholarship Program 2024-25.
The Stanford University Scholarship Application Process:
Applying for the Stanford University Scholarship Program for the 2023-2024 Academic Year is a Completely Online Process. To get started with the application, visit the link below and register for an account. The following are links to the official advertisement and the application: