The Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 in Canada are available to qualified International Students From Any Country. Apply now for fully supported scholarships to complete your Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree at an international institution!
One such award is the Canada-Based Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023. International students interested in studying at Montreal University in Canada during the 2023–24 school year can apply for available scholarships at this time. Undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students can all apply for and receive fully funded scholarships from the school. You can choose from 600 different courses of study. Anyone from anywhere in the world can apply for this position. All of the students’ essential costs will be covered. Most of the world’s leading academic disciplines are well represented at the University of Montreal.
The University of Montreal is a public research institution located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. The University of Montreal receives funding from the government and is a member of the Association of Canadian Universities. Montreal University, the second-largest university in Canada, is ranked number seventy-three in the world. Here Are All The Specifics Of The Fully Funded Scholarships Coming Out Of Canada’s Montreal University in 2023:
A Comprehensive Guide to the 2023 Fully Funded Scholarships at the University of Montreal in Canada:
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate, Masters & PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Montreal University
- Host Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: 1st September 2023
Grants for Higher Education:
- The Ph.D. applicants will receive $21,593.35 per year (3 sessions, or 45 credits), or $7,197.78 every session, or $479.85 per credit.
- For non-research length, master’s applicants will receive $10,046.35 per year (3 sessions, equivalent to 45 credits), $3,348.78 per session (15 credits equivalent), or $223.25 per credit, and for research duration, $10,169.68 per year (3 sessions, corresponding to 45 credits), $3,389.89 per session, or $225.99 per credit.
- Candidates for a bachelor’s degree will receive $12,951.76 per year, or $6,475.88 per session (15 credits), or $431.73 per credit, in Level A; $6,172.60 per year, or $3,086.30 per session (15 credits), or $205.75 per credit, in Level B; and $2,159.15 per year, or $1,079.57 per session (15 credits), or $71.97 per credit, in Level C.
Criteria for Submission:
- No Canadian citizens or permanent residents may enter.
- Study permits are required of all applicants.
- Each applicant must be a full-time student at the Université de Montréal for the duration of the application period.
- This award is open to students from anywhere in the globe to apply for at the University of Montréal.
The Required Paperwork:
- The Ultimate Diploma Travel Document for Overseas Graduates.
- Concise curriculum vitae/resume.
- A recent photo of passport size.
- Request for Permission/Invitation Letter
- Proposed Research Study for Medical Report
- Citizenship Documentation (Passport, ID Card)
- A Prove-of-Language (if you like)
- Arrangements for Research
- Reference Letters.
- Formal proof of health.
The application deadline for the Canada-based Montreal University Fully Funded Scholarships 2023 is September 1, 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the Canada-Based, Fully Funded Scholarships at Montreal University in 2023:
- Candidates must have been accepted into a degree programme at the University of Montreal in Canada to be considered.
- After that time, applicants won’t have to do anything to be considered for this Canada-based award.