Anyone from across the world can apply for one of the several Fully Funded Scholarship Programmes Offered By The Singapore International Foundation (SINGA) In The Year 2023. Applications are open for fully supported scholarships for students who intend to pursue their Master’s and Ph.D. Programmes Overseas.
This includes the Singapore International Foundation’s (SIF) Fully Funded Scholarship Programmes for 2023 in Singapore. After finishing a four-year bachelor’s degree programme, students interested in pursuing further education through the SINGA can apply for a Ph.D. Scholarship or Masters, Masters Leading to Ph.D., or Direct Ph.D. You will be awarded a full tuition scholarship to one of the four best schools in Singapore. It’s open to students from anywhere in the world to apply for the SINGA Scholarship 2023.
The Singapore International Graduate Award, or SINGA for short, is a government-run organisation that provides full financial support to international students attending educational institutions in Singapore. All fees and tuition are covered by the scholarship. International students who don’t have a high IELTS score can still apply for the Singapore Government Scholarship 2023–24. The government administers a scholarship programme that pays for all expenses. Approximately 950 students have received SINGA’s full scholarship. More than 170 nationalities are eligible for the scholarship in Singapore. The Singapore International Foundation (SINGA) is Pleased to Announce its Fully Funded Scholarship Programmes for 2023.
Complete Overview of the SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Programs 2023 in Singapore:
- Offered Degrees: Masters & Masters Leading to PhD Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- No. of Scholarships: 240
- Host Country: Singapore
- Application Last Date: 1st June 2023
Also Check: MAECI Master & PhD Scholarship In Italy 2023/2024 | Fully Funded
Also Check: Aalto University Announced PhD Scholarship Program In Finland | Fully Funded
Grants for Higher Education:
- All of your tuition expenses will be met.
- After passing qualifying exams, the monthly compensation will increase to $2,700.
- Grant for one-time airfare of up to S$1,500* Grant for initial housing costs of up to S$1,000*
Universities with a Relationship:
The top four universities in Singapore that are participating in the SINGA Scholarship 2023 programme are:
- Nanyang Technological University (NTU),
- National University of Singapore (NUS),
- Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD),
- Singapore Management University (SMU).
Also Check: Malta Government Scholarship In 2024 Forget the IELTS! Totally Financed
Criteria for Submission:
- All master’s degree programmes require applicants to have a bachelor’s degree as a minimum qualification.
- The Scholarship is open to all recent graduates from any country in the world.
- Anyone can join, regardless of where they’re from or what country they’re from.
- Aspirants should be fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Academic references must be favourable in order for an application to be considered.
- IELTS, TOEFL, SAT I, SAT II, and GATE scores are not required for admission but may be requested by the institution.
Also Check: Flinders University Australian Master & PhDScholarship In 2023! Fully Financed
The Required Paperwork:
- The Ultimate Diploma Travel Document for Overseas Graduates.
- Concise curriculum vitae/resume.
- A recent photo of passport size.
- Request for Permission/Invitation Letter
- Proposed Research Study for Medical Report
- Citizenship Documentation (Passport, ID Card)
- A Prove-of-Language (if you like)
- Arrangements for Research
- Reference Letters.
- Formal proof of health.
Application deadline for Singapore’s SINGA Fully Funded Scholarship Programmes 2023 is 1 June 2023.
Instructions for Applying to Singapore’s Fully Funded Scholarship Programmes (SINGA) in the Year 2023:
- The application process is entirely web-based.
- Below is the official internet URL to the SINGA Scholarship 2023 Portal.
- After 12 weeks, only the candidates who made the final cut will be contacted.