All qualified Overseas Students are invited to apply for the Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship 2023 in Germany. Foreign students applying to Ph.D. Programmes are encouraged to apply for Fully Funded Scholarships.
One such award is the German Government’s Fully Funded Humboldt Research Fellowship in 2023. The postdoctoral scholars’ Humboldt research award was initiated by the Alexander von Humboldt Foundation. Each year, the organisation sends more than 700 academics to Germany on the house by way of fellowship and prize opportunities. These fellowships cover the full cost of your research, and they aren’t limited to any particular field. The recipients of this foundation’s fellowships and awards are household names around the world due to their extraordinary abilities and ground-breaking research.
Thanks to this completely financed research fellowship, the Alexander Von Humboldt Foundation has amassed a significant alumni group of over 26,000 Humboldtians, who have now spread over more than 140 countries. There have been 49 Nobel laureates among these alums. Therefore, this fellowship offers international researchers a stepping stone towards more prestigious awards like the Nobel Prize. This fellowship programme also provides a setting in which to carry out the research plan in tandem with academic sponsors at German research institutions. Below Are All The Specifics of the German Dovernment-Funded Humboldt Research Fellowship 2023:
Information on the German Government-Funded Humboldt Research Fellowship for 2023 in its Entirety:
- Offered Degrees: Research Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: Alexander von Humboldt-Stiftung / Foundation
- Program Duration: 06-24 months
- Host Country: Germany
- Application Last Date: March, July, and November
Financial Aid for College:
- The monthly stipend for the scholarship is 2,670 EUR.
A one-time mobility stipend will be provided to support attendance at appropriate conferences, travel for research purposes, library visits, etc. These can be located anywhere, not just Germany.
- Insurance premiums for both medical and general liability will be subsidised.
- A one-time payment will be made to cover travel costs if no other party is responsible for them.
- A language fellowship will be awarded for the purpose of taking an intensive language course.
- Accompanying spouses may also be eligible for language grants.
- Family allowances are granted to those who accompany the employee and stay for at least three months.
- Single parents will receive a set amount for each dependent kid under the age of 18.
- When conducting research at a university or other institution in Europe, you will be eligible for a Europe allowance.
- Germany will provide a monthly research cost subsidy of 800 EUR for studies in the natural and engineering sciences and 500 EUR for studies in the humanities and social sciences.
Prerequisites for Submission:
- Within four years of the application deadline, the candidate must have completed a Ph.D., C.Sc., or comparable degree programme.
- If a German citizen has been working and living permanently outside of Germany for at least five years, they are eligible to apply.
- Candidates must have excellent English language skills; German language skills are viewed as a plus.
- Applicants must have spent at least 12 months outside of Germany in the 18 months prior to submitting an application to be considered.
- The Highest Level Diploma Travel Document for Foreign Students.
- Resume or Curriculum Vitae that is brief.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Request for Permission or Letter of Invitation
- Proposal for Medical Research Report
- Passport or other documentation proving citizenship is required.
- Optional Language Verification
- Course of Study
- Reference Letters.
- A medical release form.
The deadline to submit an online application for the Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship in Germany in 2023 is not Provided.
Instructions for Applying to the German Government’s Humboldt Fully Funded Research Fellowship in 2023:
- Applicants need to submit their forms online.
- Four to seven months prior to a possible selection date, the application form and any supporting documentation should be submitted.
- Reference letters or a confidential statement from the host should be uploaded by the author directly into the application form.
- To have references or a confidential statement sent, the applicant must send a link to the application form through email to the appropriate parties.