Master’s Scholarship at the University of Waikato, 2023 Today is your opportunity to seize the most anticipated opportunity of the year. Apply for University of Waikato Research Masters Scholarships immediately and complete your Master’s thesis at the University of Waikato. There are two available rounds; the first concludes in April and the second in October. There is ample time for you to prepare for this excellent opportunity and fund your research programme.
This scholarship is intended to assist promising students who have begun their Research Thesis At The University of Waikato but require financial aid. You may apply for this scholarship regardless of your academic field.
In this article, we will describe the eligibility requirements for this scholarship program. You will also discover information regarding the scholarship programme. Please read the entire article for additional details.
Information on the University of Waikato Master’s Scholarship for 2023
- Nationality: Kiwi
- University of Waikato, our gracious host.
- Masters in Research; Scholarships Available
- Timeframe: One year
- The deadline for applications is April 30, 2023.
Also, Check: University of Birmingham Masters Scholarship 2023
Also, Check: GKS South Korean Government Scholarship 2023
Scholarship Opportunities at the University of Waikato
The University of Waikato offers Scholarships to research Masters students and also provides the following benefits;
- The total value of the award is $15,000.
- The Scholarship’s worth is also determined by the number of points and the nature of the course being taken; for instance, full-time students doing a 120-point thesis course will receive $15,000.
- A $12,000 stipend is available to students engaged in a 90-point thesis program.
- In addition, the Master’s program has a tuition charge of $5,500.
- Payments of $6,500 or $9,500 will be made to you over the course of a year.
- If a student’s thesis takes longer than 18 months to complete, they will get a prorated prize. There is a minimum requirement of 60 thesis points for enrollment.
- Students taking 60 points of thesis as a non-degree elective will have $5,500 applied to their bill.
- Some or all payments may be prorated if the study period is longer than 12 months.
Conditions for Eligibility
You must meet the following requirements to participate in the University of Waikato’s scholarship program:
- Candidates must be enrolled in a Master’s program that requires a 90- or 120-point thesis.
- Candidates for the Master’s degree must be able to communicate with their thesis advisors.
- Everyone who applies must be doing it for the first time.
- If an international student has completed 120 or more points at a New Zealand university, they are eligible to apply for the Scholarship.
- The Scholarship is open to citizens of New Zealand, permanent residents of New Zealand, holders of resident class visas to New Zealand, and nationals of Australia.
- Those who have begun work on their thesis are welcome to apply as well.
- You can also apply for the Scholarship if you are planning to enroll or have already enrolled as a part-time student.
- Those who have maintained a grade point average of A- or higher are encouraged to apply.
- Experienced job seekers are encouraged to apply.
- Students who desire to begin a master’s research program but have no other sources of funding will be given priority.
Limitations and Restrictions:
- Everyone who applies for the Scholarship must respond within the specified time frame. The Scholarship will be revoked if this condition is not met.
- Each candidate has a strict 12-month deadline to finish their thesis. Only in exceptional cases can we provide a waiver.
- You must get in touch with them and request permission using the Variation Request form if you want to make a change to your Thesis points, suspension, or status from full-time to part-time.
- The value of the Scholarship may alter based on future enrollment.
- No further scholarship consideration will be given if the number of thesis points is increased after the scholarship has already been awarded.
- If you want to keep the Scholarship, you have to agree to all the rules and regulations.
- In exceptional cases, the Selection Panel may decide to end your scholarship.
Methods of Choosing
The steps of the selecting procedure are as follows;
- Applications will be reviewed by the University of Waikato’s Scholarship Committee.
- After then, the application is ranked based on the field of study.
- The dean/PVC must then approve all final rankings.
- After the rankings are finalized, the Selection Panel will convene to discuss potential awardees.
- The proposed recipients are subsequently evaluated by the scholarship board.
- The next step is for the Selection Panel to make their ultimate decisions.
Date Limit for Applications
Waikato University’s scholarship application deadline is April 30, 2023.
Applying for a Scholarship at the University of Waikato
Round 2 applications will close in April, so don’t delay in signing up.
When applying online to the University of Waikato for a thesis program, you will be asked for the name of your thesis supervisor.
The following essential documentation are also required from the students:
- Exposition personnelle
- Two pages of A4 CV (2Pages)
- Indications of monetary stress
- Strategy for Learning
- Future Occupational Goals
- Anything of note accomplished
Students should also ask for a letter of recommendation from a supervisor or faculty member from the institution where they earned the degree describing their eligibility to enroll in the Master’s program.
The application deadline and more information for the University of Waikato scholarship can be found at the URL provided below.