South Korean University of Science and Technology Scholarship applications for Academic Year 2024–25 are now being accepted. The University of the Sunshine Coast (UST) in South Korea is offering a scholarship to International Students in the year 2024. Students who are interested in applying for a Fully Funded Scholarship to study in South Korea are strongly encouraged to do so. These grants can be used toward a Master’s, Doctoral, or MS/PhD Program.
The University of Science and Technology offers courses in virtually every academic Discipline and Major. The scholarships are meant to help outstanding students establish themselves in South Korea. There are 300 Available Scholarships at UST. With this award, you won’t have to worry about money while earning your degree.
In 2003, leaders in education and research founded UST. Public universities and other research facilities in South Korea make up this group. Among the world’s best universities, UST is among the Top 100. All of the students, both local and foreign, are receiving an excellent education there.
Scholarship Opportunities at the University of Science and Technology for 2024/25:
- University: University Of Science & Technology
- Degrees Level: MS, PhD, MS Leading to PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: South Korea
- Application Last Date: 1st November 2023
Gains in Money:
International students from all around the world are invited to apply for the University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2024–25 in South Korea. The UST Award will pay for the full cost of attendance at any university in South Korea. Here are the specifics:
- College Application Fee
- The Full Cost of Tuition will be Covered
- Paycheck Every Month:
- The monthly salary for a master’s degree holder is KRW 1,200,000.
- KRW 1,600,000 (1,600 USD) per month for a PhD.
- Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision, counseling, and overseas study/work opportunities.
- Scholarship for Outstanding Research Paper (given at Graduation) and UST Excellence Award
Cost of Korean Lessons.
Study Subjects Currently Offered:
The University of Science and Technology offers a diverse selection of Spring 2024-2025 semester courses. These classes cover topics in STEM, the humanities, and information technology.
Scholarship Requirements at UST:
- The grant is open to people of all nationalities.
- If you wish to apply to a Master’s degree program, you need to have your Bachelor’s degree in hand by September 2025.
- Those who intend to submit a PhD application must have earned or be on track to earn a Master’s degree before the end of the academic year (September 2025).
- Bachelor’s Degree or Graduation Verification Statement Bachelor’s Degree Program Transcript
Transcript from an accredited Master’s degree program or a Degree Completion Certificate.
- Recommendations for Master’s Thesis Research Plan.
Due Date for Applications:
The application deadline for the UST Scholarships 2024-2025 for International Students in South Korea is November 1.
How to Make an Application for Financial Aid from a Technological College or University.
Applying for South Korean University of Science and Technology Scholarships 2024 is made easier with an online application system. For complete application instructions, please see the linked page.