The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship 2024 in Japan is now accepting applications. The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship Program at Asia Pacific University is open to All International Students who are citizens of ADB member countries. To participate in the Master’s Degree in Japan Scholarship Program sponsored by the Asian Development Bank For the brightest and best students, JSP offers a Fully Funded Scholarship.
This fellowship Pays for the Full Cost of a master’s degree at APU Japan. Graduate students from ADB member countries in Asia and the Pacific who demonstrate exceptional academic promise are encouraged to apply for the ADB-JSP Scholarship.
In 1993, the foundation for what is now known as the Asia-Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) was laid. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in media, business, engineering, and IT are available at the university.
Particulars of the ADB Scholarship for Asia Pacific Students in 2024:
- University: Asian Pacific University
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Japan
- Application Last Date: 17th January 2024
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is offering graduate students from ADB member countries the opportunity to study in Japan for free in 2024 at Asia Pacific University. The grant money will pay for anything you need to finish your degree. Below is further information about the scholarship:
- Total Cost of Education and Admission Charges
- A monthly allowance of 144,000 JPY will be provided. If necessary, the sum can be adjusted.
- The university will pay for the student’s round-trip airfare from their home country to Japan and back again once they graduate.
What is the Procedure for Applying for an ADB Scholarship?
- Each year, the Asian Development Bank awards more than $300,000 in full scholarships.
- These annual scholarships are provided by the Asian Development Bank (ADB) to Asia Pacific University. Two years is the time frame for this scholarship.
Countries That May Apply Listed Here:
Azerbaijan, Armenia, Afghanistan, Bhutan, Bangladesh, Cook Islands, Cambodia, Georgia, Indonesia, India, Fiji, Kyrgyz Republic, Kiribati, Kazakhstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Myanmar, Malaysia, Federated States of Micronesia, Maldives, Marshall Islands, Mongolia, Niue, Nepal, Nauru, Philippines, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Palau, Samoa, Sri Lanka, Solomon Islands, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor-Leste, Tonga, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Viet Nam.
- Use this Link to Access the ADB-JSP application:
- Please include an abstract from a completed thesis, a sample of your writing, and/or a summary of your research accomplishments to date.
- Document(s) attesting to at least two years of full-time job experience after earning a bachelor’s degree.
- Updated tax documents or documentation of your guardian’s regular monthly or annual income.
- Verification of the applicant’s family’s total annual income, including that of any parents or spouses.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- A citizen of an ADB member country is required to apply.
- At present, I am neither working nor residing abroad.
- Have worked full-time for at least two years following completion of a bachelor’s degree
- Have a maximum age of 35 while applying.
- Not be a graduate student in progress
- Not be an employee, consultant, or family member of anyone in ADB’s executive, alternative, management, or staff positions.
- Plan to start classes at APU in September 2024, but you’ll need to return home when you graduate.
The Cut Off Date for Submission of Applications Is:
The ADB Scholarship for Asia Pacific University 2024 application deadline is January 17, 2024 in Japan. The time to apply is now. Incomplete or late applications will not be reviewed.
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship: How to Apply?
To apply for the Asian Development Bank (ADB) Scholarship 2024 at Japan’s Asia Pacific University, visit the website. Please submit the aforementioned items via the online application. Below is the link to the application and the official announcement: