The Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2024 are now accepting applications. Applying for the Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2024–25 is an option for All International Students. Masters Degree Candidates who are interested in studying in Holland are urged to apply. Scholarships to study at Maastricht University are being offered by the Government of Holland.
Maastricht University is a great place to get a Master’s or Doctorate in almost any subject you can think of. The Dutch Government will Cover all Tuition, Fees, and Living Costs in the Country. Scholarships are awarded for a Minimum of 13 Months (for a 2-year Masters program) and a Maximum of 25 Months (for a 1-year Masters program).
The city of Maastricht is home to Maastricht University (UM), which was founded in 1976. It’s the thirteenth-youngest organization around. The institution currently has over 19,000 students from all around the world. According to QS World University Rankings, UM is one of the world’s top 200 universities.
Scholarships for Study at Maastricht University, Holland, 2024: Information:
- University: Maastricht University
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Netherland
- Application Last Date: 1st February 2024
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The Masters Degree Program at UM is 100% fully funded by the Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands for International Students. Here’s the breakdown:
|Living expenses||€ 12,350* (13 months) or € 23,750* (25 months)||Paid to students by the UM International Services Desk|
|Health & liability insurance||€ 700*||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Visa application costs||€ 207||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Tuition fees||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
|Pre-Academic Training costs||At cost||Arranged for and paid by the UM International Services Desk|
Maastricht University Course Catalogue:
- College of Human Medicine and Biological Sciences
- College of Science and Technology
- Business and Economics Academic Institution
- College of Behavioral and Brain Sciences
- Arts and Social Sciences Faculty
- Education Related to the Law
The following files should be uploaded to the online application portal in either.doc,.docx, or PDF format.
- CV (Resume) that has been up-to-date within the last 5 years, no longer than 2 pages long on A4.
- One page of standard paper (A4) is the limit for the letter of motivation.
- Referee contact information and previous degree transcript.
Criteria for Eligibility:
Scholarships to study at Maastricht University in the Netherlands are available to those who meet the following requirements.
- Candidates from countries outside the European Economic Area, Switzerland, and Suriname who are able to meet the criteria for a visa and residence permit in the Netherlands are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates cannot be citizens of both the United States and an EU/EEA nation.
- You have requested acceptance into a Master’s degree program at Maastricht University for the 2023–24 school year.
- You did really well in your previous schooling and have earned many accolades for it.
- On September 1, 2024, you will be under the age of 35.
Due Date for Applications:
Maastricht University Holland-High Potential Scholarship 2024 Deadline Extended to February 1st, 2024 for International Students.
How to Make an Application for a Scholarship at Maastricht University in Holland:
Applying for Maastricht University Holland Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands is done using an online application system. If you want to win this scholarship, you must apply in the correct way. The “Application Procedure” can be found by clicking the “Official Link” provided below.
|Step 1||Register for a master program via Studielink.nl|
|Step 2||Fill out the Application Form. You need to log in with your UM account|
|Step 3||Ask you referee to send a reference letter|