All Qualified Overseas Students who wish to study in the United Arab Emirates are eligible to apply for the UAEU Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023. Scholarship applications are being welcomed from ambitious students who desire to continue their studies at the Undergraduate Level. Law, medicine, information technology, science, aviation, business, economics, and design, among many others, are all on the table.
Undergraduate Students from all over the world are welcome to apply for a full tuition waiver to study at the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) in the UAE in the Academic Year 2023. In addition, there is no fee to submit an application for this grant. The United Arab Emirates University Scholarship is one of several undergraduate-level scholarships offered by the UAE government to students from outside the country. This Award Is Exclusively Open To Students Studying Abroad. This scholarship pays you all you need to attend college in the United Arab Emirates. Applicants from countries where English is not the official language must have an IELTS score.
Al Ain, United Arab Emirates, is Home to the United Arab Emirates University (UAEU), a public research university. Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan, the country’s first president, established it in 1976, making it the UAE’s oldest university. This university in the United Arab Emirates is consistently ranked as the GCC’s fourth-best and the second-best university in the United Arab Emirates, behind only Khalifa University. The university is ranked 284th in the world and 5th in the Arab region in the 2021 QS World University Rankings. Please Find Below All The Information You Need To Apply For The UAEU Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023:
All the Details on the Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship from UAEU for the Class of 2023:
- Degrees Offered: Undergraduate Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Host Organization: United Arab Emirates University
- Host Country: UAE
- Application Last Date: 31st August 2023
Help With College Costs:
All eligible students who are awarded a United Arab Emirates University Scholarship will have their full tuition and fees covered.
The University of the United Arab Emirates Offers the Following Majors and Concentrations:
- Business and Economics
- Agriculture & Veterinary Medicine
- Humanities and Social Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
Prerequisites for Submission:
- Those who aspire to enter must be citizens of the world over.
- Any prospective participants must be enrolled in the university as a full-time undergraduate student.
- Capable of enrolling in and successfully completing first-year college courses.
- A minimum of 97% on a standardized test taken after 12th grade completion is necessary.
- English proficiency documentation showing a minimum of 1675 on the English section of the EmSAT or a Band 7 on the International English Language Testing System.
- Except for the College of Law, the Literary Track in the College of Learning, the Arabic Programs in the College of Social and Humanitarian Sciences, and the College of Business and Economics, admission to all other colleges requires a minimum score of 680 or higher on the Math SAT Subject Test (level 2) or a minimum score of 1500 on the Math EmSAT or its equivalent.
- Students applying to the College of Law, the Literature concentration in the College of Education, and the Arabic Programs in the College of Social and Human Sciences must have at least a 1350 on the EmSAT Arabic or an equivalent score.
The Required Paperwork:
- The Highest Level of Certification
- Specify Here Your Curriculum Vitae/Resume
- Application Form Interest Statement Course Record and Certification
- An up-to-date passport
Submit Your Application By:
The UAEU Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 application deadline is August 31, 2023.
Instructions for Applying to the UAE University Fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship 2023 in the UAE:
These Australian, fully funded scholarships are open for applications in 2023.