Those interested in studying in Canada In 2023–2024 are encouraged to apply for a McCall MacBain Scholarship. The scholarship is open to Candidates From Any Country In The World. Candidates may pursue Graduate-Level Education at any accredited institution. This is the 2024 Summer And Fall Full-Tuition Scholarship. There is stiff competition for the ten available scholarships because of the high cost of overseas education.
The McCall MacBain Scholarship is a distinguished and Competitive Award that provides exceptional students with a life-altering opportunity to further their studies at a top university. John and Marcy McCall MacBain founded it in 2019 with the goal of equipping the next generation of leaders to effect positive change. The scholarship provides a Game-Changing Chance for deserving students to study at a premier university in Canada. It frees up the receivers’ time and resources so that they can concentrate on their own development.
Opportunities that help international students develop skills like leadership, communication, and community discipline, in addition to providing financial support for their studies in Canada, would be greatly appreciated. To take into account such needs and offer an opportunity that will meet the expectations of those who have applied because they want to make a difference in the world. McGill University will receive $2,000 (CAD) from the McCall MacBain Foundation to help fund master’s degree students from around the world.
Details of the McCall MacBain Scholarship for 2023–24:
- University: McCall MacBain Foundation
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters
- Scholarship Covrage: Fully Funded
- Eligibilty Nationality: All Nationalities
- Award Country: Canada
- Application Last Date: 24 August 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
Benefits of the McCall MacBain Scholarship in Canada for 2023–2024 include:
- The full cost of tuition will be paid for.
- Candidates will get a monthly stipend of $2,000 USD cad.
- Awards for regional excellence can be given to any public university in Canada, but national recognition goes to institutions offering full-time master’s degrees.
- Twenty winners from outside the United States will receive international final awards of $20,000. The money I win will be used to pay for a year of graduate school at McGill.
- Scholars will convene every two weeks to examine the leadership issue in the context of the latest happenings.
Courses Leading to the Following Degrees:
Condition(s) of Acceptance:
Eligibility for the 2023-2024 McCall MacBain Scholarship in Canada will be determined by the following:
- Applicants must be citizens of Canada, the United States, or the rest of the world.
- The perfect applicant will be under 30 years old.
- As of right now, you are enrolled in an undergraduate program with a projected graduation date of August 2024.
- You completed your first bachelor’s degree program no earlier than January 2018, which is five years ago.
- If you are under the age of 30 in 2023, you received your first bachelor’s degree after the year 2013.
- To improve your chances of being accepted to the program and receiving the scholarship, you should take and pass an English proficiency test and write your thesis in French.
Time Limit for Submitting Applications:
To be considered for the McCall MacBain Scholarship in Canada year 2023-2024, applications must be submitted no later than September 27, 2023. Candidates from outside of Canada and the United States will need to submit their applications by August 24, 2023.
The Procedure For Requesting a McCall MacBain Scholarship:
There is an Online Application Portal to apply for McCall MacBain Scholarship 2023-24 in Canada. Applicants have to create account on the portal and then complete the application form and attach the required documents to apply. Visit the official advertisement link given below for details: