Singapore is accepting applications for the International Graduate Award in 2023–24. Singapore is offering Fully Funded Scholarships to International Students who have a strong interest in doing research. This is a Fellowship For Foreign Students pursuing a Doctorate Degree. The international students chosen for this program will be working with eminent professors at some of the World’s Top Universities. You will receive your education at one of the A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD, and it will be conducted entirely in the English Language.
PhD Programs in English are available at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU, in the lab of your choice. Students will work at these facilities under the direction of eminent scientists. Students who meet all requirements will get a PhD from either NTU, NUS, SUTD, or SMU.
Award Information for Singapore’s International Graduates in 2023–24:
- Research Labs: A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS, or SUTD
- Degree Level: PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: Singapore
- Application Last Date: 1st December 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The Singapore International Graduate Award is a fully funded scholarship that is offered without needing to worry about finding funding.
- All Required Course Fees
- One-time flight grant of up to S$1,500* One-time settling-in payment of S$1,000* Monthly
- Stipend of S$2,200, which will grow to $2,700 upon passing the Qualifying Examination.
Things to Learn:
The PhD (Doctoral) Program’s research fields can be broken down into two broad classifications:
Conditions of Eligibility:
To be eligible for the Singapore International Graduate Award, candidates need only meet the following requirements:
- All international students who have completed their degrees and have a strong interest in research and high academic achievement are encouraged to apply.
- Strong command of the English language Strong recommendations from previous teachers
The aforementioned qualifications are not all that are required.
Depending on the scholarship standards in place at the time, A*STAR may implement extra selection criteria. These rules may be changed at any time without prior notification.
The Cut-Off Date for Applications Is:
International students have till December 1st, 2023 to submit applications for SINGA Scholarships 2023–24 in Singapore.
Obtaining the Singapore International Graduate Award: What You Need to Know
To submit an application for the Singapore International Graduate Award SINGA, select the Apply Now button below.
First, look through doctoral theses.
To begin, look for a topic appropriate for a doctoral dissertation. Proceed to the research section and pick the study that most interests you.
Documentation Requirements, Stage 2
Get your paperwork in order ahead of time. At the time of application, you’ll need the necessary paperwork. Don’t submit paper copies of anything to the SINGA office. If you want to apply for SINGA, you must do so entirely online.
- A passport or official form of identity
- A current (and in.jpeg or.png format) passport-sized photo
Step 3: Reports and Transcripts
TRANSCRIPTS MUST be translated into English.
- Academic transcripts from either a Bachelor’s degree program or a Master’s degree program.
- Certificate(s) or scroll(s) indicating completion of the requirements for a Bachelor’s Degree, or a letter from the university attesting to your candidacy if the degree has not yet been awarded.
- Two references (who will fill out and submit their reports online).
GMAT, GRE, IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, and SAT Subject Test scores, as well as GATE scores. However, keep in mind that the university can want you to provide good marks as a condition of admission.
Please take a moment to read the details below.
- The first time you log in, the information you provided at account registration will be used to verify your identity, so be sure to supply precise details.
- After logging into the application page, you must select the “Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA)” as the scholarship you wish to apply for.
- Do NOT send paper copies of anything to the SINGA Office.
- Apply as soon as you can, but don’t wait. Since only applications with 2 recommendation reports will be reviewed, this will give your referees plenty of opportunity to submit their reports online before the application deadline.
- Before you submit your application, please double-check all of the information you submitted into the web form to be sure it is correct and accurate. Once the application has been submitted, no changes can be made to it.