The MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2024 for study at Asia Pacific University is now accepting applications. MEXT APU University Japan Scholarships are open to International Students From Any Country with diplomatic relations with Japan. The Japanese Government Scholarship at Asia Pacific University covers the whole cost of tuition for a Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Doctoral Degree at APU. IELTS and TOEFL are Not Necessary.
The MEXT Scholarship at APU University is a Fully Funded opportunity for graduate study in Japan. However, the funding falls short of covering the whole cost of a Bachelor’s degree. Any course offered by Asia Pacific University is open to students. All of your costs will be covered by the scholarship.
In 1993, the foundation for what is now known as the Asia Pacific University of Technology and Innovation (APU) was laid. Undergraduate and graduate degree programs in media, business, engineering, and IT are available at the university.
Information Regarding the MEXT Japan Government Scholarship 2023 at Asia Pacific University:
- University: Asia Pacific University
- Degree Level: Bachelor, Master, PhD
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: Japan
- Application Last Date: 15th November 2023
Gains to One’s Wallet:
The MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2024 is open to students from any country who wish to enroll at Asia Pacific University. Below is a breakdown of the money:
- The APU Tuition Reduction Scholarship will pay for all of your tuition costs.
- Cost of living adjustments of 144,000 JPY each month
- Airfare both to and from APU (in economy class) at the start and finish of the program.
Guidelines for Eligibility:
The following are the requirements to be eligible for the MEXT UR Scholarship.
- Have the intention of studying in Japan while living abroad.
- Someone who is not Japanese and who is a citizen of a country has diplomatic ties to Japan.
- Have a grade point average of at least 2.30 on a 3.00 scale from their most recent college and a birth date on or after April 2, 1989.
- A score of B2 or above on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) exam of English Proficiency (e.g., TOEFL iBT 72 or above, IELTS 5.5 or above) is required.
- If the candidate does not have a test score, they can show proof of English proficiency by submitting a certificate from a former institution where they earned a degree in English.
Date Limit for Applications:
To be eligible for enrollment in September 2024, applications for the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship 2024 must be submitted no later than November 15, 2023.
Applying for the MEXT Scholarship from the Japanese Government at Asia Pacific University:
To apply for the MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship 2024, visit the online application system. To get started with your application, click the “Apply Now” button and register for an account. Below is also the link to the official advertisement: