The Gates Scholarship 2024 applications are now being accepted in the United States. Bill Gates Scholarships (TGS) in the United States are open to International Students. Students who are interested in receiving a full scholarship to study in the United States at the Bachelor’s Level are urged to apply. Students who enroll in an Undergraduate Degree Program in the United States are eligible for this grant. This award is valid for the 2023–24 School Year.
Three Hundred Awards are Available to help students make their dreams a reality. These awards will cover all Tuition, Fees, and Living Costs at any four-year US college or university.
Each Gates Scholar receives a full ride to any accredited four-year institution in the United States that offers courses in leadership. In 1991, the Scholarship Program was established. As of the most recent graduating class, the year 2020 will have a total of 20,000 Students. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation offers scholarships to help make higher education more accessible. Studying in the United States is a goal for many students around the world.
Information On The 2024 Gates Scholarship:
- Total No. of Scholarship: 300
- Degree Level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Country Award: Unites States
- Application Last Date: 15th September 2023
Gains in Money:
Selectees for the Gates Scholarship 2024 in the United States will receive full coverage of tuition, fees, and living expenses. All tuition, fees, and living expenses for the full four years of study will be covered by the scholarship. Information is provided in the following.
- All Money Owed for Tuition and Fees
- Room, board, a book allowance, and transportation are all included, although there may be additional fees for miscellaneous items.
Conditions of Eligibility:
To be considered for this award, students must fulfill the following requirements.
- A Junior or Senior in High School Who Is At Least One Of These Races Pell Grant Eligible Students of Color, Asian, Pacific Islander, and/or Hispanic Background
- Someone with US citizenship or a green card
- Having a cumulative weighted GPA of 3.3 or higher on a 4.0 scale (or its equivalent) indicates good academic standing.
- A student must also be committed to enrolling full-time in a four-year college or university degree program.
Standards for Acceptance:
The following criteria will be used to evaluate applicants:
- High school transcript that demonstrates academic excellence (top 10 percent of class)
- Leadership experience or potential (as indicated by volunteer work, extracurricular activities, or other means)
- Personal qualities (emotional stability, drive, tenacity, etc.) that set you apart from the pack.
The Cutoff Date for Applications:
Applying for the Bill Gates Undergraduate Scholarship in the United States for 2024 is possible until September 15 of that year.
The Gates Scholarship: How to Apply?
You can submit your application for The Gates Scholarship 2024 in the United States through an online application system. To get started on your application right now, click the “Apply Now” button and create an account on the portal. Here is the place to get the official announcement: