All International Students who are interested in attending the Silesian University of Technology in Poland are eligible to apply for one of the University’s Fully Funded Scholarships. Apply here for fully funded scholarships to complete your Ph.D. Studies at an international institution. Arts, automation, electronics, electrical engineering, biology, chemistry, geology, health, architecture, and biochemistry are just a few of the many topics and specialties available.
One of the most Prominent Opportunities available to students from all over the world is a fully funded scholarship to study at Poland’s Silesian University of Technology. The Silesian University of Technology’s Joint Doctoral School provides one hundred and more Fully Financed Ph.D. Scholarships. Doctoral fellowships at the School of Technology at Silesian University of Technology are designed to fund and advance research in priority areas outlined in the university’s strategic plan for growth. Students who commit to earning a doctorate have made the decision to acquire extensive expertise in a particular scientific field.
Gliwice, the capital of the Polish province of Silesia, is home to the Silesian University of Technology. Professors from Lwow Polytechnic, who had to leave their home city and settle in what are now known as the Recovered Territories, founded it in 1945. Here are all the specifics about the fully funded scholarships available at Poland’s Silesian University of Technology:
Full Scholarships at Poland’s Silesian University of Technology: a Comprehensive Guide
- Offered Degrees: Ph.D. Programs
- Host Organization: Silesian University of Technology
- Scholarship Award: Funded
- Host Country: Poland
- Application Last Date: 11 June 2023
Also Check: Manhattanville College Master & PhD Scholarship In 2023 | Study In USA
Gifts in Aid of Education:
- Totally Education free
- Monthly Stipend,
- Living Allowance
Also Check: International Master & Phd Scholarship In 2023, Without IELTS! Study In Malaysia
The Silesian University of Technology provides the following courses and disciplines:
- Architecture and Urban Planning
- Electrical Engineering
- Technical Informatics and Telecommunications
- Biomedical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Transport
- Material Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mining and Power Engineering
- Chemical Sciences
- Management and Quality Sciences
Also Check: University Of Teesside UK International Scholarship In 2023 | Apply Now
Criteria for Submission:
- Pick something that interests you and sign up for the study.
- The following originals (or certified true copies) must be submitted as part of an international qualification submission:
- Documentation including diploma supplements, undergraduate and graduate transcripts, and advanced degrees is expected.
- Get in touch with your prospective Ph.D. advisor to discuss the thesis’s scientific direction and collect a signed declaration of agreement.
Also Check: ACU Greatest Egypt Scholarship In 2023 | Totally Financed
- The Ultimate Degree Certificate Travel Document for Overseas College Graduates.
- Concise curriculum vitae/resume.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Letter of Intent or Invitation
- Proof of Citizenship (Passport, ID Card) Medical Records
- Optional Language Verification
- Strategy for Research
- Proposals of Service.
- Formal proof of health.
Submit Your Application By:
Online applications for Fully Funded Ph.D.Scholarships at Poland’s Silesian University of Technology are due by June 11, 2023.
How to Apply for a Fully Funded Scholarship at Poland’s Silesian University of Technology:
- Aspirants have to submit their applications through the online platform.
- Entrants must register into the University portal if they apply for the very first time:
- create your applicant account.
- Providing your secret applicant code to sign in.
- Choose an intriguing study topic and complete the online registration process.
- Upload all necessary paperwork.
- In the case of international qualifications, you must produce electronic/scanned copies of the original (or certified true copies) of the following documents:
- Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees,
- transcripts and any other documents such as the Diploma Supplement are required.
- Contact the chosen supervisor to discuss the details of the Ph.D. research and obtain a statement agreeing to take on scientific supervision of the Ph.D. thesis.
- If entrants have any technical problems with the application please contact the HELP AND SUPPORT Service by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.