The Malaysia Scholarships 2023 Without IELTS, we are currently accepting applications for Master’s and Doctoral-Level Study. The Malaysian Government Scholarship (MIS) is an award given to International Students so that they can attend graduate school in Malaysia. After two years of waiting, this scholarship is now available in Malaysia. There is good news, though: neither IELTS nor TOEFL Exist. All of the participants’ expenses will be paid for by the Malaysian government. Malaysia’s public institutions will offer scholarships to incoming students.
Students at Malaysian universities can experience Malaysia’s warm hospitality and world-class education firsthand. This scholarship is intended for postgraduate studies (Master’s or Doctoral) in Malaysia. The maximum age limit for participants is 45.
You Don’t Need IELTS to enroll at a university in Malaysia. In recent days, numerous scholarship opportunities have been revealed in Malaysia. More and more students from other countries are choosing to study in Malaysia. The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2023 details and a list of participating universities may be seen below.
A Comprehensive Analysis of Fully Funded Master’s and Doctoral Degree Scholarships in Malaysia for 2023:
- Offered Degrees: Master & PhD
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Malaysian universities
- Host Country: Malaysia
- Application Last Date: 18th May 2023
- A monthly stipend and all tuition paid for.
- A RM 1,500 monthly housing stipend will be provided.
- Successful applicants are on their own (financially) to make travel arrangements to Malaysia. The
- Malaysian government won’t cover your travel costs.
- Checking the cost of living in Malaysia is a must for all applicants.
Malaysia International Scholarship (MIS) Eligible Subjects:
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health does not include nursing, medicine, or clinical pharmacy.
Institutional Eligibility Requirements for the MIS Scholarship:
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
- For Masters: Up to 40 Years
- For Ph.D.: Up to 45 Years
Criteria for Eligibility:
For their applications to be further reviewed, candidates must fulfill the following requirements.
Applicants must meet the following criteria for further consideration of their applications.
1. The age of application for Master’s and Ph.D. level is not more than 40 years and 45 years respectively
2. Possess good academic qualifications:
I. Masters Applicants: Achieving CGPA 3.0 / second Class Upper (Hons) or higher at Bachelor Degree level;
ii PhD Applicants: Achieving CGPA 3.0 / Excellent Outcome at Master’s Level in Course Required Study Program
3. Good English language proficiency:
I. Achieving Band 6.0 or higher in IELTS, Or
ii Achieving a total score of 550 or higher in TOEFL Paper Based Test (PBT); Or
iii Have a previous degree (languages) with English which is used as a source of instruction (proof is a condition).
4. Submit a written research proposal with at least 1,000 words related to the desired area of study.
The Necessary Paperwork:
- Application for MIS can be obtained through a link on our online application system.
- Applicants must provide all necessary information and scan the required documents listed below and save them in PDF format and then upload them on the online application system.
I. Application form
ii a certified copy of the passport as proof of nationality (with a validity of at least 6 months);
iii A certified copy of the academic transcript:a Transcript of Undergraduate Studies (additional master’s degree transcript for PhD applicants)
B. Reflect records of all courses taken in previous study programs.
c Applicants must submit a certified official document issued by the alma mater specifying the grading system of the institution if the applicant’s transcript does not include CGPA, numbers or score percentile information. ۔
iv A certified copy of English proficiency test results (IELTS / TOEFL);
v. Letters of recommendation from two (2) referees;
vi Verification Form 2
vii Admission Letter from Malaysian University / Institute of Higher Education (if applicable);
viii Job Application And
ix Research Proposal
Deadline for Applications:
The Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2023 application date is May 18th, 2023.
Malaysian Government Fully Funded Masters and Doctoral Degree Scholarships 2023 Application Instructions:
Please click the link below to begin the online application process and ensure your application is received by the deadline.