All international students who have an interest in studying in Korea are welcome to apply for the Global Korea Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023. Those interested in applying for Fully Funded Scholarships to complete their Master’s or Doctoral Degrees Economics, Statistics, Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, Science, Industrial Engineering, Logistic Management, and Health are just a few of the many primary areas and subfields that can be studied.
Scholarships and internship opportunities are abundant in the Republic of Korea. One such program is the Global Korea Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023 in Korea. One thousand three hundred students from all over the world (153 Countries) will receive GKS Scholarships, or KGSP. Students pursuing a Master’s, Doctorate, or Research Degree at a Korean university under the guidance of a professor or researcher are eligible to apply for the Korea Scholarship or the GKS Scholarship 2023 for Graduate. Formerly known as “Korea Scholarship,” this program awards financial aid to international students studying in South Korea.
One of the most prestigious fully funded scholarships is the Global Korea Scholarship (GKS Scholarship), formerly known as the Korean Government Scholarship (KGSP). The purpose of this program is to help international students attend universities in South Korea for their undergraduate and graduate degree programs. The full details are as follows:
Information on Korea’s Fully Funded Scholarship Program for International Students in 2023 from Global Korea:
- Degrees Offered: Masters, Ph.D. & Research Programs
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- Organization Name: Global Korea
- Host Country: Korea
- Application Last Date: Varies from University to University & Embassy
Financial Aid for College:
This is a complete list of what the Global Korea Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023 will pay for:
- Registration and Tuition fee
- Monthly Stipend of
- (Degree Program) 1,000,000 KRW per month,
- (Research Program) 1,500,000 KRW,
- Research Allowance
- Health Insurance and other support.
No of Scholarship: 1300
- Embassy: 650
- University: 650
What You Need to Do to Apply:
- An official seal or mark of approval on your highest level diploma is required.
- The International Student Passport.
- Concise curriculum vitae/resume.
- Recently taken photo that is passport size.
- Proposal for Research
- Two Strong Recommendation Letters
- Request for Medical Records or Consent Letter
- Publications/Works of Research, if Available.
- A Passport or other Form of Government-Issued Photo Identification
- Optional Language Verification
- The intent statement or inspiring letter.
- Strategy for Learning
- Letters of Recommendation.
- A medical release form.
Due Date for Applications:
Check the relevant Korean government websites (universities and embassies) for the latest information on the application deadline for the Global Korea Fully Funded Scholarship Program 2023.
Instructions for Applying to Korea’s Fully Funded Global Korea Scholarship Program for 2023:
If you’re interested in applying for the American University Online Masters Scholarship 2023, please read the instructions below.
There are two tracks to apply for Global Korea Scholarship 2023
- Embassy Track
- University Track
Korean embassies in your countries will announce the official Korea scholarship 2023 or KGSP, and you must apply to these embassies.
In February and March, most embassies announce Korea Scholarships.
- Find the relevant professors related to your Research Interest and contact them for a consent letter and mention you are willing to apply for Global Korea Scholarship.
- After getting the Consent letter you need to submit the application to the university and mention his/her name in your application.