Apply now for the HEC Undergraduate Scholarships 2023 and the HEC Coastal Region Bachelor Scholarship. 200 students from the Gwadar, Lasbela, Hub, Kech (Torbat), and Awaran districts in Balochistan are awarded scholarships under the Coastal Region Higher Education Scholarship Program so that they can earn their Bachelor of Science degrees from universities that have been approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Those interested will be given opportunities. Institutions of Pakistan (DAIs) over the course of four cohorts.
Detail Overview About HEC Bachelor Scholarship In 2023:
|Detail of Scholarships|
|District||No. of Scholarships/Batch||Total No. of Scholarships|
- Offered Degrees: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Award: Fully Funded
- University Name: Paksitan
- Funded: HEC
- Application Last Date: 29 May 2023
Also Check: Konrad Adenauer Foundation Masters Scholarship In 2023 | Study In Germany
Also Check: Fully Funded DAAD Helmut Masters Scholarship In Germany 2023 | Apply Now
- Cost of education up to Rs. 240,000 a year (including hostel fee), or real costs if lower.
- Monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000.
- Payment for Books and Expenses Annual salary of 30,000.
- Where university housing is not provided at the standard rate, stipends for scholars will not exceed Rs. 5,000 per month.
- At both LUMS and IBA Karachi, only one student from each cohort will get a scholarship (for a grand total of two).
- Pre-enrolled students can expect to receive their stipends as of the application deadline and their tuition payments as of the beginning of the session.
Also Check: Glenmore Medical Scholarship In UK 2023 (Totally Financed) | Apply Now
- If you’re applying to work in the Balochistan region, you’ll need to show that you’re from the Gwadar, Lasbela/Hub, Kech (Torbat), or Awaran area.
- Applicants must have earned a Secondary School Certificate (SSC) and Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC) or its equivalent and scored a minimum of 50% in both subjects.
- Applicants must show that they have earned both their SSC and HSSC, or their international equivalents, from an accredited secondary school or higher education institution in one of four specific Balochistan districts (Gwadar, Lasbela/Hab, Kech (Torbat), and Awaran).
- For a maximum of one academic year/session, students who were already enrolled in a BS program at the time of the advertisement are eligible to apply.
- As of the final date, the maximum age is 22.
Admission to the BS program requires that applicants satisfy both HEC and University requirements.
Those who have received a scholarship from the HEC or the government in the past are not allowed to apply again.
- Applicants who are still awaiting grades cannot be considered.
Provisions & Conditions:
- Scholarships will be given out according to PC-I’s district quota and merit requirements.
- The minimum passing score for the HEC examination is 50%.
- Scholarship recipients will be determined using a methodology that gives more weight to applicants’ Aptitude Test scores (conducted by HEC) and less weight to their other academic credentials (SSC 10%, HSSC 40%, and Scholarship Aptitude Test 50%).
- The merit list for the scholarship will be compiled using the information and data submitted by candidates online; if any misrepresentation, error, or omission is discovered, the grant will be revoked immediately.
- Eligibility requirements will be used to assess the applications and descriptions of the finalists.
- To qualify for these awards, students must be enrolled or accepted into a Bachelor of Science (BS) program at a public or private university or degree-granting institution in Pakistan that has been approved by the Higher Education Commission (HEC). Achieving an ICMA (equal to 16 years of schooling according to HEC)
- Successful candidates will independently apply to the designated Pakistani academic program.
Prior to obtaining the scholarship, the student will be required to sign an agreement. Both parties agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in the contract/undertaking and award letter.
- The Scholar shall additionally furnish surety or guarantee to perform his or her commitments herein.
- After receiving acceptance and finishing all the formalities, including legal documentation, the final award letters will be given.
How to Apply for a HEC Undergraduate Scholarship in 2023 | HEC Bachelor Scholarship in the Coastal Region:
- Interested parties can access the HEC application portal at this link.
- Printed applications and supporting materials are optional at this time.
- The Application Processing Fee of Rs. 500/- (Non-Refundable) must be deposited by applicants into the Habib Bank Limited, Account No: 1742 7900 1334 01, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Branch Code: 1742.
- No one is permitted to show up for the test without presenting the original bank deposit slip, which must be uploaded with the online application and held by the applicant until the day of the exam.
- While filling out the application form, the candidate must attach a photo of themselves and any necessary supporting documents.
- Once the application form is filled out and finalized, the applicant must submit the application online.
- Unfinished or incomplete applications will not be reviewed.
- Without providing an explanation, HEC maintains the right to delay or cancel the scholarship procedure at any time.