The Radboud University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands are now accepting applications. The Radboud Scholarship 2024–2025 in the Netherlands is open to All International Students from outside the European Union. Students interested in enrolling in a Master’s Degree Program are strongly encouraged to do so. The Radboud Scholarship in the Netherlands is open to students of all nationalities and from all parts of the world. Radboud University is providing both Fully Funded and Need-Based scholarship opportunities.
The language of instruction in the academic realm is English. Science, Social Science, The Arts, Medicine, Law, etc. can all be pursued as part of the Master’s Degree Program. There are yearly scholarship awards of $28,000 from the university. All of the money you need to study abroad will be provided by the scholarship.
Established in 1923, Radboud University in Nijmegen is a public research institution. The school is considered one of the top 150 in the world. There are more than 23,000 students registered there from all over the world.
Scholarship Opportunities at Radboud University for 2024:
- University: Radboud University
- Degrees Level: Masters
- Scholarship Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Nationality: All Nationalities
- Host Award: Netherland
- Application Last Date: 31th January 2024
Gains in Money:
Radboud University in the Netherlands is offering fully funded and partial scholarships to international students for the 2024 academic year. Each scholarship’s specifics are listed below.
- Students in Europe who are awarded a full scholarship will have their entire tuition of around €17,000 covered.
- A student who receives a partially financed scholarship will only have to pay €2,530 in tuition and fees.
The following expenses will also be covered by both scholarships:
- We will pay for your visa fees.
- Health insurance liability insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)) premiums will be
- included in the cost of a residence permit.
Fields of Study Currently Available:
Scholarship opportunities at Radboud University can be found in the following departments and programs. There are no non-English degree options.
Online applications for Radboud University Scholarships in the Netherlands require the following materials to be uploaded by applicants:
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A resume or CV
- Successful acceptance to a master’s program is not a guarantee that you will be selected for the Radboud Scholarship, which is a separate application process.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, a student must choose between two different funding levels: full funding and partial funding.
Criteria for Eligibility:
To be eligible for Radboud University Scholarships, applicants must complete the following requirements:
- A passport from a country outside the European Union/Eastern European Union is required.
- One prerequisite is a Bachelor’s degree from a university located outside of the Netherlands.
- No candidate may hold a diploma, degree, or other Dutch academic credential.
- Competency in the English language is required.
- Before September 1, 2024, applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s program at Radboud University that is taught in English.
- A applicant should be committed to pursuing their academic goals full-time.
Radboud University Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2024-2025:
- Students need to have a lot of drive and natural ability.
- A strong academic background is required.
- Recommendation letters should reflect well on the candidate.
- In his letter of motivation, an applicant should convey his excitement for the master’s program.
Due Date for Applications:
Radboud University International Awards 2024 applications are due January 31, 2023.
How to Make an Application for a Scholarship at Radboud University:
Radboud University Scholarships 2024 in the Netherlands are now accepting online applications. Please ensure all necessary materials are submitted via the online application system. Official Ad is included as well for your perusal.