Want to attend university in the United Kingdom on a Fully Funded Scholarship? Then submit an application for the Queen Mary University Scholarship 2023–2024. The Queen Mary University of London Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that covers all expenses for international students in the United Kingdom. Everyone, including citizens of the United Kingdom and international students, may apply.
This is a one-of-a-kind opportunity to study in London at the prestigious London University on a fully funded scholarship. Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) is a United Kingdom-based public research university. Master’s Degree Scholarships are available at Queen Mary University of London. It assists students from all backgrounds in achieving success. Queen Mary University of London offers a scholarship from DeepMind. More information about the scholarship is provided below.
Information About Queen Mary College Scholarship 2023-24
- United Kingdom, our gracious host
- Queen Mary University is the host institution.
- The deadline for this master’s degree programme is June 5, 2023.
Queen Mary University offers DeeoMind Scholarship, which is a Fully Funded scholarship to study in the UK. It will provide:
- price of higher education, or £12,250.
- The tuition charge for non-resident aliens is £28,950 per academic year.
- A yearly salary of £15,480 is provided.
- Scholarship for annual travel of $2,200.
- Grant of £1,000 for one time use of equipment.
Scholarship Application Materials for Queen Mary University
- Please fill out the application.
- Proposal CV.
- With no more than 500 words, please describe yourself.
Conditions for Eligibility
- Scholarships for overseas students at Queen Mary are open to applicants from any country.
- Students from the United Kingdom and around the world are encouraged to apply.
- Promotes applications from women and members of underrepresented groups, especially students of colour
- Encourages individuals who identify as having a race other than white to apply.
- Needs an accepted offer to enrol in a suitable academic programme.
The application deadline for the 2023 Queen Mary University of London Scholarship is June 5th.
How to Apply for the QMUL Scholarship 2023?
- Get an application by visiting the website and downloading it.
- Please complete the necessary fields (name, nationality, address, email)
- Please submit any necessary documentation.
- Fill out the application form thoroughly and send it in.
- Send your signed application to email@example.com.
- Send an email with your Resume and an acceptance letter from Queen Mary University attached.