ADB Summer Fully Funded Internship: An Ideal Opportunity for Personal Development Apply for the 2023 Asian Development Bank Internship with Full Funding. The ADB provides summer and winter internship opportunities in two batches.Currently, internship applications for the Summer term are being accepted. Candidates from ADB member countries are eligible to apply for the ADB Internship 2023. The duration of the internship is between eight and twenty-six weeks.
The internship is available to master’s and doctoral students. For instance, if you are enrolled in a Master’s or Doctoral Programme, you are eligible for the ADB Internship Program. This internship is an excellent opportunity for students to collaborate with talented individuals from around the world. Below are additional details about the ADB Summer Internship 2023.
Details ADB Summer Internship
- A project funded by: ADB Bank
- Minimum duration of eight weeks
- Who Can Apply: Master’s and Doctoral candidates
- Date limit: 15 February 2023
Check: SpaceX Internships 2023 | Application Process (Explained)
Internship will start in June 2023 onwards.
ADB Internship Benefits
- Monthly Stipend The Asian Development Bank (ADB) offers summer internships for up to 26 weeks with a substantial monthly stipend, depending on the host country.
- The ADB also funds and provides airfare from the native country to the internship site
- You will work with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- You will gain a deeper understanding of the development.
Check: Woods Hole Summer Internship in USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
Eligibility Criteria For ADB Fully Funded Summer Internship
To qualify for an internship at the Asian Development Bank (ADB), candidates must:
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s or Doctoral program at a university in one of the ADB’s member nations.
- be a citizen of one of ADB’s member nations
- Have excellent skills of English.
- Evidence of English language proficiency is not required.
Step by Step Process of ADB Selection
- Candidates will apply via the ADB’s online application portal.
- All uploaded documents (CV and essay) will be posted online.
- In any case, applications submitted after the deadline will not be accepted.
- The last date to apply online for the ADB Summer Internship 2023 is 15th February 2023
How to Apply
The internship application process is online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES).
VISIT HERE TO APPLY FOR ADB INTERNSHIP 2023
What is ADB Internship?
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) Internship Program provides a unique opportunity for graduate and undergraduate students to acquire a better understanding of the development challenges facing the Asia-Pacific Region.
Through this program, interns will gain hands-on experience in various areas such as research, policy development, project implementation, and more.
ADB Internship Salary
Depending on the specific role and level, ADB internships provide a salary based on a monthly stipend, ranging from $1,000 to $2,200. Additionally, some interns may be eligible for other allowances such as travel compensation or housing allowance.
ADB internship interview
The ADB Internship Program is a competitive selection process, which requires completing an online application form, submitting required documents, and passing an interview. The interview consists of both technical and behavioral questions related to your experience, skills, and educational background.